Trading 212

_B_

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
May 18, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I'm not an expert at stocks and investment, but I think that using Trading 212 has really helped me understand some basic actions in trading. I've been using the practice simulator for many months now and I'm planning on putting a little bit of real money (not a lot) too. Obviously, all that money will be spread between different companies, commodities etc. What do you guys think of Trading 212, if you've had experience using it? Are there any other alternatives that are just as good or maybe better?

Please is 212 a rocorgnize trading platform? What do they actually trade? Is it like olymp trade? If the platform is just the same thing as olymp trade, then get it into your mind that your not really trading your actually gambling, which I don't really encourage anyone to join.

I've been hearing a lot of positives about this platform and I'm going to be more intentional in researching about them after reading this your review that the monies invested with them would be spread. Seems they know their onions.

Thanks for coming up with such an educative information. It is highly appreciated but I will like to know if trade 212 still exist because the thread is an old one.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back