Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
1000 Posts Club
Sep 1, 2018
USD
$1.1823USD
Biznotes

You'll need to watch the video on Youtube if it doesn't work for you.

The video description says: These are cinema's most iconic horror flicks. Welcome to WatchMojo, and today we're breaking down the Top 100 Greatest Horror Movies of All-Time. Our countdown includes “Paranormal Activity”, "Saw", “Candyman”, “The Texas Chain Saw Massacre”, "The Exorcist", and more! What’s your take on our Top 100?

Perhaps you had mentioned some of the movies listed as greatest horror movies on the post while sharing the video. The thumbnail of video is not displaying and it says "playback on other website has been disabled by the video owner" and I am not in a mood to go to youtube to watch then video. I might check the video when I am free, though.

I edited my post. I wasn't aware the video wasn't available as I only noticed it on Youtube. I haven't personally seen it yet myself. I've added the description WatchMojo gives for the video.

I edited my post. I wasn't aware the video wasn't available as I only noticed it on Youtube. I haven't personally seen it yet myself. I've added the description WatchMojo gives for the video.
Yes, the video doesn't work in the forum, so it's better to go directly to YouTube to watch it, it's a long video, so it's better to watch it in parts and find out which ones are the best when you want to do a horror movie marathon, for example with your partner :)

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back