What's new

Too many fake, or junk cryptocurrencies starting as of late?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I've been hearing of more cryptocurrencies starting up as of late, and it's mind boggling to see. I was wondering if you encountered any of the new ones? Are they bad? I can see a lot of them starting up to scam people, so please be safe when it comes to what you invest in. Research it, and make sure you're not investing into something fake or a scam.

A lot of crypto currency are outside now and to me they are very irrelevant. A lot of them are called shitcoin and they are nothing but a get rich quick scheme or Ponzi scheme to me

I won't call them fake or junk bro, that was the exact thing people were saying about Bitcoin when it was lunched, now it's the mother of all cryptocurrency.
One really need to be worry about the market invasion of so many cryptocurrencies without any basis or project behind it, that is the reason why a lot of them keep failing of recent.

Before now there has been junks and fake coins. Years ago when I was new to crypto trading. I had to purchase a particular shit coin which was pumped for a very hours. I didnt close the trade not until I lose a good portion of my hard earned money.

If you have a little bit of knowledge on blockchain and skills in developing crypto currency, you can easily create a crypto token. If you have some money, you can easily promote online. That's the reason why there are so many junk crypto currencies. Remember, dogecoin was created just in 3 hours.

I've been hearing of more cryptocurrencies starting up as of late, and it's mind boggling to see. I was wondering if you encountered any of the new ones? Are they bad? I can see a lot of them starting up to scam people, so please be safe when it comes to what you invest in. Research it, and make sure you're not investing into something fake or a scam.
I have been hearing of more cryptocurrency too. They have indeed come up so late. I think they would like to imitate Bitcoin. Indeed some of the new coin are so mind boggling. I have encountered some of them. I really laugh hilariously. I could not believe they have made such a coin.

This is why as investors online we should always be careful in the projects we invest in because a lot of these ones were made for only pump and dump and you might lose a lot of money.

A lot to scam people. Me and my guys came in contact with one like that seems promising after some research but unfortunately its been a bad experience.

in today they are remaining platforms that are terrible to be legitimate and scamming people of money you need to be very careful before you invest your money in any company or any organisation many people have lost their money trying to make some money please be careful

Recently there are so many coin that one would wonder if they are actually cryptocurrency. Some have been around for months or years yet they are not listed in the market.

It's normal to make findings on a particular investment before pumping your money on it. It's not right to invest on what you knew nothing about. If you really want to avoid being scammed you need to get your facts straight before venturing into an online business.

There are too many fake crypto currency especially token created under etherium, binance SmartChain and tron networks. There are some token that when we add there smart contract address to our wallet through the add token manually link. We will see that we have some amount automatically. This is pure fake.

Some of these new coins coming up are fake coins. Some do not even stay long enough to go into the crypto market. Crypto currency is currently making waves in the world economy, so everyone wants to go into crypto

Yes, there are many organizations who are trying to create such tokens. I remember a HYIP claiming that they were about to create their own token but the HYIP itself gbecame a scam only after a few days. There are some coins that have a low value, but I cannot say that they are scam or fake tokens.

That is the main point here,once you want to go into an investment of cryptocurency you have to do a due deligence and make thorough research about those behind it,how long have they been on the market and their performanc.

That is the main point here,once you want to go into an investment of cryptocurency you have to do a due deligence and make thorough research about those behind it,how long have they been on the market and their performanc.

The problem is that we are living in an age of technology. If people get benefited by technology, then people will also need to face the consequences of technological development. People scam other people and this is why many fake crypto tokens are being created.

A lot of people are creating cryptocurrencies on daily basis which is very irrelevant and cannot be useful for anything. Many people also use it to scam a lot of people.

A lot of people are creating cryptocurrencies on daily basis which is very irrelevant and cannot be useful for anything. Many people also use it to scam a lot of people.
This is expected as there is little or no regulation of new entrants into the system, and because of that there will be people who will want to take advantage of that to scam unsuspecting people.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back