Wait!!, It's about to go wow 😱😱😲
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Oct 10, 2021
USD
$17.0100USD
Biznotes
When it comes to human existence, time and money are like twinnie. The question goes would you rather prefer time wastage or money wastage.

I would rather go for time wastage. What about you, which one would you choose?

Depending on how much money we're talking about or how long we're talking, if you tell me I'm going to lose 20 years or $100,000 I'd rather lose the money, but if the figure changes to a million dollars I'd rather waste time and keep that money, it depends on how much money we talk about and how long.

Depending on how much money we're talking about or how long we're talking, if you tell me I'm going to lose 20 years or $100,000 I'd rather lose the money, but if the figure changes to a million dollars I'd rather waste time and keep that money, it depends on how much money we talk about and how long.

This is a better analysis and it's exactly the way I am going to look at it. This is because the amount of money you are going to be talking about wasting is going to be compared to the time you are going to be wasting. How much am I going to be able to make with the time that I've wasted compared to the actual amount of money that I'm going to waste?

This is a better analysis and it's exactly the way I am going to look at it. This is because the amount of money you are going to be talking about wasting is going to be compared to the time you are going to be wasting. How much am I going to be able to make with the time that I've wasted compared to the actual amount of money that I'm going to waste?
Exactly, no one wants to waste time or money, but if we compare them we can draw a better conclusion that people prefer to waste, time doesn't come back, and money sometimes doesn't either, time is life while money is work time since you surely worked hard for that money and it can be calculated as previously used time as well, So it's a tough choice.

Exactly, no one wants to waste time or money, but if we compare them we can draw a better conclusion that people prefer to waste, time doesn't come back, and money sometimes doesn't either, time is life while money is work time since you surely worked hard for that money and it can be calculated as previously used time as well, So it's a tough choice.

I completely agree with you in this assessment that it's a tough choice because no matter how you look at it from any angle, your are definitely losing something that's of a great value. It's just which one you can afford to ditch and one that you would embrace.

I'd rather have more time than money. I mean wasting money sounds like I'm wasting it on dumb things. And I already do that. So it works out. So money wastage.

Well, when you have time, it is always going to be possible for you to make the money that we have lost depending on what kind of job that you are into. There are some jobs that are capable of paying you very well and there are jobs that are not going to pay you very well which is why you have to be very careful the way you waste your money.

When it comes to human existence, time and money are like twinnie. The question goes would you rather prefer time wastage or money wastage.

I would rather go for time wastage. What about you, which one would you choose?
I wouldn't want to waste time or money because they are very important. None of them comes by easy without too much stress. If I will give up one, I'd be only willing to waste a small amount of money which I can recover fast.

I wouldn't want to waste time or money because they are very important. None of them comes by easy without too much stress. If I will give up one, I'd be only willing to waste a small amount of money which I can recover fast.

Looking at how the economy have been affected as a result of inflation, it is very difficult for people to even make money right now and when you waste a lot of time and still find it very difficult to make money, wasting either of them is something that is going to be very painful for the person that ended up doing that.

Looking at how the economy have been affected as a result of inflation, it is very difficult for people to even make money right now and when you waste a lot of time and still find it very difficult to make money, wasting either of them is something that is going to be very painful for the person that ended up doing that.
Yes, no one likes to lose money or waste it since money costs time and work to get and can be directly compared to life time, that is why many people will hate losing money more than time, but it all depends on the person and their priorities.

But remember that time can make you earn money, but money cannot make you recover lost time.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back