What's new

Time frame anslysis

It's only people with advanced understanding that can be able to generate signals about the movement of a particular cryptocurrency, some people may not really have the power and ability to predict the movement of a particular market.

When its come to forex trading I think that the time frame matters alot .

For me I prefer the daily time frame and 1m because I do make some money with the 1m time frame since I use it to trade the news.

Long term trading is good that is trading in the higher time frame but using low time frame like 1m,5m are equally good to take fast profit

As a general rule, traders use a ratio of 1:4 or 1:6 when performing multiple timeframe analysis, where a four- or six-hour chart is used as the longer timeframe, and a one-hour chart is used as the lower timeframe.

There is no such thing as the best time frame when it comes to trading the forex market. Whatever time frame you intend to deploy or use for your trading analysis and decisions will all depend on your strategy that you have adopted.

There is no such thing as the best time frame when it comes to trading the forex market. Whatever time frame you intend to deploy or use for your trading analysis and decisions will all depend on your strategy that you have adopted.
I know there is nothing like the best time frame but for me I think that higher time frame is the best trading in the lower time frame is always risky.

1minute time frame is a good time frame which that can be done successful trade can be carriedout from there.

If you want to be a good trader then you are not just going to be using one time frame. It is advisable that you should use multiple time frames at all times to confirm your entry.

I dont just like trading with one time fram frame the time frame which I do specially on and love doing my trade with it is the one hour time frame its the best for me but sometime I do make use of 1 minute time frame to trade the news in morning

I thin it all depends on the strategy that the trader would like to employ in his trading,some persons would like to go for the timeframe of 15minutes while some would be a little bit longer than that.

You might be tempted to think that checking higher timeframe is thrash but that is not the case!
Price if largely influenced by higher timeframe directions
It is best to master how to align your analysis in relation to high timeframe directions

Trust me there's nothing like a time frame for a beginner, it depends on the type of trader you are, if you are a scalper we have the timeframe you can use for scalping same goes for day trading.

Trust me there's nothing like a time frame for a beginner, it depends on the type of trader you are, if you are a scalper we have the timeframe you can use for scalping same goes for day trading.
If that is what you mean can you advice a beginner to trade in the lower time frame like 1minute time frame?the won't make any success it's better you study each time frame and how it's work

Honestly speaking I think the bigger the time frame the lower is the risk of loosing. This is simply because on the bigger time frame you get time to study the process and the whole system. This can lead to good decision making this making higher profits on executed trades.

If that is what you mean can you advice a beginner to trade in the lower time frame like 1minute time frame?the won't make any success it's better you study each time frame and how it's work
Trading in 1 minute time frame it only takes the pros to do that, because the market trend can be changed in a short period of time and a newbie will only ended up in blowing his or her account.

I would advice that you apply all time frames in your analysis.
This will give you the best probability trades and minimize your tendencies of loosing

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back