Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you guys think that TikTok is getting better when it comes to marketing? I see a lot of influencers and content creators working on TikTok these days, some outright advertising products on their channels. Some even teaming up with major companies to be a spokesperson.

Also I hear you can now sell items on TikTok, so in a way that will increase the chances of making money.

TIK tok is a good platform for all manner of adverts/marketing but I don't see or believe it a very good platform for very good marketing. Why because there are a lot of people who don't really fancy tiktok or use it very much e.g I don't use tik tok because I am not a fan of it. So be real I will not recommend it for marketing to someone though it a good platform for marketing but I don fancy it.

I always remember when TikTok was a platform that many people felt was a waste of time, it wasn't until the COVID-19 pandemic when more people started taking a chance on TikTok when lockdowns were in their early days that people started to realize the potential of TikTok.

Now after three years, many people have been able to not only market their businesses and products on the platform but they have also been able to showcase their talents as well which has also in turn, helped them grow and helped them earn money doing something they love.

I would definitely not sleep on TikTok if you have a talent or even if you have some kind of business, it is a great tool for marketing.

I always remember when TikTok was a platform that many people felt was a waste of time, it wasn't until the COVID-19 pandemic when more people started taking a chance on TikTok when lockdowns were in their early days that people started to realize the potential of TikTok.

Now after three years, many people have been able to not only market their businesses and products on the platform but they have also been able to showcase their talents as well which has also in turn, helped them grow and helped them earn money doing something they love.

I would definitely not sleep on TikTok if you have a talent or even if you have some kind of business, it is a great tool for marketing.
That is true back then people don't regards the use of Tiktok but after the covid-19 many people started using the platform to both marketing and others valuable service mostly when they need traffic it's one of the best way am using now to promote my brand

Many brands and companies have recognized the marketing potential of TikTok and are leveraging it to reach their target audience in unique and engaging ways. The platform's short-form video format allows for quick and impactful content that can capture users' attention and generate interest in products or services.
TIK tok is a good platform for all manner of adverts/marketing but I don't see or believe it a very good platform for very good marketing. Why because there are a lot of people who don't really fancy tiktok or use it very much e.g I don't use tik tok because I am not a fan of it. So be real I will not recommend it for marketing to someone though it a good platform for marketing but I don fancy it.
I understand that TikTok may not be your preferred platform for marketing, and you believe that it may not be suitable for effective marketing due to the limited appeal and usage among certain individuals. While it's true that not everyone may be active on TikTok or have an interest in using it, it's important to consider the broader reach and engagement that TikTok has achieved, particularly among younger demographics.

I have limited experience with Tiktok marketing. The most active demography on tiktok is 18-24 years anbd the most active demography comes from the United States. If you plan to market to 18-24 years of age and to the Americans, you can benefit a lot from marketing on Tiktok. You will first have to understand the audience of the platform you intend to use for marketing.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back