What's new

NEWS Tiffany & Co. NFT Sale Sells out, Luxury Jewelry Retailer Rakes in $12.5M in Ethereum

Google News Bot

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
On August 5, 2022, the American luxury jewelry retailer Tiffany & Co. announced that the company’s non-fungible token (NFT) mint called “Nftiff” sold out. Tiffany’s sold 250 Nftiffs for 30 ethereum per Nftiff raking in more than $12.5 million from the sale. The NFTs created by Tiffany’s have to be redeemed by August 12 and so far 94 Nftiffs have been redeemed. 
 Tiffany & Co. NFT Sale Sells Out Gathering $12.5 Million in Ether 
 Six days ago, Bitcoin.co ...

Continue reading the above news article, by clicking here.

Administration and Moderation NOTE: A Reminder, the above news is provided for free, through a RSS Feed. The above quote does NOT include the full story. In order to continue to read more past what is quoted, please click through to the article, by clicking on the link provided above through the "continue reading" text.

Please be sensible and follow our terms of service and rules, when replying and debating the news article.

I would love to have any piece of jewelry from Tiffany & Co. They're amazing and unique. However, at the moment, I can't afford to buy anything. Being a jewelry passionate, I have many rings, necklaces, and bracelets. My favorite is the mood ring color chart because it matches my personality the best. I love to invest money in accessories because they are timeless. Some people may disagree with me and say there are better things to invest in. However, they can't make me change my mind. And a Tiffany & Co piece is for sure on my "to have" lost.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back