Three different ways to monetize a website or blog

Farhan Aslam

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 29, 2020
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
By the way, the mothers of your site are also numerous people. But there are some special methods that are necessary for a website. I am sharing some of them with you.
1- First of all write good content on your website.
2- Deal with sponsored who you can sponsor your website.
3- Teach free online courses to the students.

There are many ways to advertise. Social media is the bestest way. You can use many social media platforms to advertise.
Secondly, you can use print media and Tv commercial for this purpose.
Third, you can make flyers and business card & distribute them in famous malls, colleges & universities.

There are different ways to monitize a blog or website. The first one as far as am concerned is to register on different monitization PLATFORMs like Google AdSense, ad maven and propeller ads, you can use Affiliate marketing and sponsored post to monitize your traffic and content

I can do website customization and designing, but I am not a good writer. Therefore, when I decided to launch my website, I hired a content writer and paid him about $200 to write 20 high-quality articles. After my website was launched I applied for adsense. I was rejected many times, then finally I was accepted. After adsense approval, I tried media.net and was approved. Currently, I am using adsense, media.ner and adhitz ads on my site. My earning combined from these ads is not even $3 a day.

By the way, the mothers of your site are also numerous people. But there are some special methods that are necessary for a website. I am sharing some of them with you.
1- First of all write good content on your website.
2- Deal with sponsored who you can sponsor your website.
3- Teach free online courses to the students.
There are countless ways to monitize your websites. I have catogorized them into three major parts thus:

1 Affiliate Marketing: this is when you sell someone else products on you website for commission. There lots of website which dedicated to this form of making money, these include, but not limited to, Amazon associate, Clickbank, Commission Junction, Moreniche, Market Health, JVZoo etc.

2. Ads Earning: This is when you submit your website for ads platforms in order to run ads on your website for monthly commission. In fact, this is one of the easy ways to add more to the money you earn on your website. Google AdSense, AdThrive, Media etc are common ones.

3. Sell Your Own Product: in fact this is the best way to make most money on your website. You just need to find a need in your niche and come up with suitable product that will fill the need. The product can be in form of Ebooks, Video Course, BootCamp etc

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back