What's new

Things we do

Estherific

Acquaintance
Jan 12, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
So, sometime last year, I had imagined something in line with the work that I do and I decided to share with some colleagues. Some looked at me with one kind eyes. I sounded foolish and stupid.
After the talk, we decided to test this foolishness on Google. Guess what, it is everywhere. Some people are already doing it. There are machines already into it.
Where am I going? 1. That thing you are imagining is possible. It is doable. If you can imagine it, you can do it. If you can't, you can get people to do it. 2. In this era of AI ehn.... Let me stop there. You know the rest.

Well we have all had some crazy thoughts that we don't think actually exists. Until we check online and realize that it is like norms in other countries. I think this is something we can all relate to in one way or another. The world is big enough that they are a lot of things we don't know about.

There are many things in life which take up way too much of our time than they really should, and at the same time get on our nerves. Fortunately, in some cases there are ways to avoid all the hassle.

If you need to calm yourself down very quickly, press down on the patch of skin between your nose and your lips, using your thumb, for three seconds. This can help even if you think you're having a nervous breakdown.

I believe everything is possible and attainable if you put your mind and hope in achieving it, I don't normally listen to naysayers that always believe that when something has not be done and it seems impossible, then it can't be done. Everything is possible.

There was a time I was thinking about out to start a new business with new idea. As I was planning to start that business, I just saw a news feed post from one of my facebook friend, lol and behold, he has already started the same thing am planning to start. Please what ever idea that comes to your mind, execute it in time, as you are thinking, others are thinking too.

There are many things in life which take up way too much of our time than they really should, and at the same time get on our nerves. Fortunately, in some cases there are ways to avoid all the hassle.
We can do many things to avoid tensions and hustle of mind, for making ourselves relax.. so one of the best way is going out to the friends and visiting different places... staying at home we can do painting and cleaning and other stuff

Many task of life which we are doing with good manner and many things we don't doing in good manner that show our interest we can perform batter that types of things which we have interested

The Things We Do skincare line is geared towards getting medical-grade results with safe, quality ingredients for all skin colors. We’ve formulated our products to cut out unnecessary extra steps and focus on what will make the biggest impact with the least amount of fuss.

there are so many things and works which can we do like
he help the needy people run a business give some money to those people who can't eat one time meal in a day
we have so careless man's before starting a practical work we think about his profit or lost and also we want some one else do it than we have start it which is bad idea for us

What I do like all the time is help people from the bottom of my heart and the end of the day they pay me back with evil. Wow I have had alot of these experiences but it's just me I can't stop helping. I do it freely.

Yes you are very correct sometimes we imagine things and believe they don't really exist, but truly they exist in some part of the world. someday you find out that those things truly exist and you will be surprised.

So, sometime last year, I had imagined something in line with the work that I do and I decided to share with some colleagues. Some looked at me with one kind eyes. I sounded foolish and stupid.
After the talk, we decided to test this foolishness on Google. Guess what, it is everywhere. Some people are already doing it. There are machines already into it.
Where am I going? 1. That thing you are imagining is possible. It is doable. If you can imagine it, you can do it. If you can't, you can get people to do it. 2. In this era of AI ehn.... Let me stop there. You know the rest.
You are right, that is why it is advisable to first execute your plan before telling people about it because they might end up discouraging you.

I totally agree with you that there is nothing that we can conceptualise in our head that we can't bring to life. Infact, this is what differentiate us from other forms of animal the ability to imagine and to create new things out of nothing.

As I grow up through life I have had various idea that i felt will be very productive if I give it my best, but most times when I share these ideas with people they just laugh me down I get discouraged and end up not doing it.

Try before you die or always wonder if, only thing worse than death is a regret filled coffin, people can't do something they would say you can't do it too, if you don't believe in yourself then who will

I never tell myself i can't do anything even when people think it is impossible. The best advice is the one given to yourself and always follow your instincts.

If you need to calm yourself down very quickly, press down on the patch of skin between your nose and your lips, using your thumb, for three seconds. This can help even if you think you're having a nervous breakdown.
Thank you for this tip, really, I think it would be helpful because getting things done can be really strenous these days with the limited resources one has to work with.

Most things that eventualy become a reality was just a thought,and the concept was just put to test and it comes out a success.The thing here is believe and strong convinction about what you want to do and acheive.

Sometimes we do things without us noticing. It's just like an external force acting on a body that makes it move or change direction. Humans can do things beyond our imagination and these things come from thoughts.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back