Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I guess there's a new game called The Last Hope coming out for the Nintendo Switch that looks earily similar to the hit franchise of The Last of Us. The cover art shows a man and young girl, the girl almost resempbling Ellie from The Last of Us. You can see an article about this game below, and a cinematic trailer for the game. Yikes, this one is going to be funny.

Article here:

I'm good with what I played on my console with The Last Of Us Part 1 & 2. I'm only interested in if they see any need to go for the 3rd chapter of the game which I can't think of how the storyline is going to be. If it's not what they are producing, I'm not interested in playing it.

I'm good with what I played on my console with The Last Of Us Part 1 & 2. I'm only interested in if they see any need to go for the 3rd chapter of the game which I can't think of how the storyline is going to be. If it's not what they are producing, I'm not interested in playing it.
This doesn't have to do much with new Last of us games. It's about someone who made a rip-off version of the Last of Us called The Last Hope. Looks like Sony took action as their gameplay trailer was removed from YouTube. My guess is this game is not going to see the light of day.

This doesn't have to do much with new Last of us games. It's about someone who made a rip-off version of the Last of Us called The Last Hope. Looks like Sony took action as their gameplay trailer was removed from YouTube. My guess is this game is not going to see the light of day.
Song did the right thing. I don't like it when some people play too smart and think they can get away with it bearing no consequences. If Sony had them paying millions of dollars in damages, I would be happy about it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back