FXOcrypto

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Aug 11, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
top10-cur.png

Sovereign currencies, which are national currencies that are held either at the central bank or at payment institutions where deposits are 100% backed by central bank reserves, are as diverse in their value and purpose as the nations which issue them.

Perhaps over the past few years, the differential in value between the most commonly used currencies in the world has been in the public spotlight more than usual, largely because, like any financial instrument, the most used and most commonly traded currencies are often the least volatile.

For almost three decades, the currency markets have been considered to be very stagnant, giving rise to an overall notion that the 'major' currencies – those in which most of the world's foreign transactions are denominated – had not varied in value that much against each other.

Read more https://monevium.com/blog/the-worlds-top-10-currencies/

Interesting read. I was surprised to see the Chinese Yuan ranked number 1. I was hoping to see USD as the top currency in the world as this is largely used for international trade and also as a reserve currency by many countries.

Interesting read. I was surprised to see the Chinese Yuan ranked number 1. I was hoping to see USD as the top currency in the world as this is largely used for international trade and also as a reserve currency by many countries.
I just read it, it is also surprising to see the Russian ruble in position 3 and that the dollar or the euro are in position 7 and 9 respectively, the world is definitely changing, the west is probably not what it was anymore, it is time for Asia and other powers.

I just read it, it is also surprising to see the Russian ruble in position 3 and that the dollar or the euro are in position 7 and 9 respectively, the world is definitely changing, the west is probably not what it was anymore, it is time for Asia and other powers.
I think BRICS will come as a great economic player. BRICS is a consortium formed by Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa. These countries are not only some of the highly populated nations but also some of the biggest economies in the world. Combines, they have the power to knock the US, and even Europe out of the economic war.

I think BRICS will come as a great economic player. BRICS is a consortium formed by Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa. These countries are not only some of the highly populated nations but also some of the biggest economies in the world. Combines, they have the power to knock the US, and even Europe out of the economic war.
Yes, I am currently informed about the BRICS, in fact I began to know about them after the start of the war in Ukraine, I sincerely believe that they are a threat to the hegemony of the dollar, but on the other hand these countries not always are going to conform to live under the yoke of the dollar, on the other hand I think that Europe and the US are boycotting themselves with the measures and restrictions that they are trying to impose on Russia, among many other things such as climate laws that although in a certain part are fine, but for other side are destroying our industries.

Yes, I am currently informed about the BRICS, in fact I began to know about them after the start of the war in Ukraine, I sincerely believe that they are a threat to the hegemony of the dollar, but on the other hand these countries not always are going to conform to live under the yoke of the dollar, on the other hand I think that Europe and the US are boycotting themselves with the measures and restrictions that they are trying to impose on Russia, among many other things such as climate laws that although in a certain part are fine, but for other side are destroying our industries.
While the US Dollar remained the number one currency and the US as the world's number one economic power for over a century and world, USD economy is being threatened by emerging economies like China and India. Sometimes I get an impression that BRICS is not gong to succeed because there are two arch rivals, India and China.

While the US Dollar remained the number one currency and the US as the world's number one economic power for over a century and world, USD economy is being threatened by emerging economies like China and India. Sometimes I get an impression that BRICS is not gong to succeed because there are two arch rivals, India and China.
Well, maybe China and India can settle some of their differences if they have an enemy in common, I don't really know, although India I think is quite neutral with respect to the United States from what I understand, the point is that the dollar had never had a real threat to its hegemony during its period of existence, because let's be honest, the euro never really has been, and now the BRICS may be a real threat.

Before the collapse of the USSR, there were two-pillar worlds, one, liberal economies with the US at the helm, and another communist economy with the USSR at the helm. However, currently it looks are there are multiple pillars. India is predicted to be world's third-largest economy in the next five years and China is trying to become the world's biggest economy.

It is unlikely that the currency Dollar or the US Country 🇺🇸 will give up its first place to someone, no matter whether it is Russia 🇷🇺 India 🇮🇳 or China 🇨🇳 I listened to experts in this field and they noticed that this is impossible, since all large rapidly developing countries have connection and dependence on the Dollar.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back