What's new

The world accepting cryptocurrency as the only mode of payment

Now that our company accepts cryptocurrency as a payment method, we are setting an example of what will soon become of bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies. We will continue to advocate and support the cryptocurrency industry as we continue to adapt to the mainstream market

What I think is that you can never get to a stage on the world where buy cryptocurrency would be the only mode of payment because it's a very complicated that it's not everyone that can operate it and it needs big devices to be able to use it.

I don't think so, maybe I'm wrong and in about 50 years it will be possible, but so far I think it will be very difficult for this to happen. Since at the moment there are many countries that have forbidden the cryptographic movement.

Cryptocurrencies has been accepted by a lot of country in the country, but there is no possibility that cryptocurrency will be acceptable for normal daily transaction if the transaction is still high,for cryptocurrency to be highly accepted for every day transaction then the price of transaction fee must be zero.that is how I see it.
Post automatically merged:

Cryptocurrencies has been accepted by a lot of country in the country, but there is no possibility that cryptocurrency will be acceptable for normal daily transaction if the transaction is still high,for cryptocurrency to be highly accepted for every day transaction then the price of transaction fee must be zero.that is how I see it.

It will most definitely come to that point where a single currency will be used to transact on the world. It might turn out to be cryptocurrency. It might also be a fiat type of currency. But I do believe a time for a single currency globally will come

I don't think the world can fully accept crypto currency coin like Bitcoin as a means of exchange due to it's unstable price control. Bitcoin and other altcoin price are not stable for trading goods and services in the market so I don't see the coin going into the market in dull force in the nearest future.
It is very true that the world can never accept cryptocurrency as you only means of payment because they still haven't understand the cryptocurrency for now even if when they understand it is not everyone that can be able to use it.

Cryptom currency is more of an asset rather than payment service. You can use as payment service to move funds without using a bank but it is an investment that you need to hold for long term

Cryptom currency is more of an asset rather than payment service. You can use as payment service to move funds without using a bank but it is an investment that you need to hold for long term
which time we are predicting that the world will accept cryptocurrency as the only mode of payment because it is easier to access and it is also easy platform for exchange.

That's not going to happen because it is volatile. let say you freceive $100 worth of bitcoin when the price is $36K, what it it drops t $26K, your $100 will no longer be $100.

Currently, crypto currency is being used my most companies or organizations for business transaction, so i believe its quite possible for its influence to grow. But i dont it would be able to replace flat currencies, as most countries would not want to let go

there is this question that I've been running through my mind for quite a long time about how the world will be in the next 50 years from now, as we all know technology is taking over everything and I was thinking about technology in terms of currency and I think that in the next 50 years from now if the world will accept cryptocurrency as the only mode of payment for goods and services , do you think this will be possible that in the next 50 years the world will be so digitalize to the point of accepting cryptocurrency as the only mode of payment ?
The world in the next 50 years is unpredictable, no one even know if the wouldn't have ended by then. But of crypto currency latter become a general currency then I think it won't be volatile as usual.

This assertion can't be possible,this is due to the fact that cryptocurency is a decentralise currency and this would pose a great threat to the control of fiat currency by independent nations and this they would not like to give in to,no matter how attractive the value and benefit the trade and commerce turns out.

Maybe I think cryptocurrency will be a huge part of digital currency in future. This is based on the fact that maybe technological advancements supersede the traditional currency in terms of medium of exchange.

This assertion can't be possible,this is due to the fact that cryptocurency is a decentralise currency and this would pose a great threat to the control of fiat currency by independent nations and this they would not like to give in to,no matter how attractive the value and benefit the trade and commerce turns out.
I think what you describe is the main reason why I don't think the world will accept cryptocurrency as the "only" way to pay. Governments like to keep control of fiat currency, and as you say, it is very difficult for them to give in. Maybe some countries will approve, but not all.

This will be a dream that I do not think will ever come true as the economy of countries are different from each other and it will be very difficult to measure it and besides, cryptocurrency is volatile people will never accept it in replacement for stable fiat currency.

To some people it is true that the world is accepting cryptocurrency as the only mode of payment but as a matter of reality right now there are countries that have rejected cryptocurrency, so this makes the statements somehow confusing

I think we need to wait for many years before crypto currencies will be accepted as the main form of payment. Crypto currency is not accepted in a lot of countries, it is even illegal in a lot of countries.

Well to my Opinion I dont think it's necessary for the world to accept the use of cryptocurrency as a mode of payment because there are alot if countries whom have not come in good terms with the operation of cryptocurrency because alot of there native people are not aware of it.

I always believe in this at the beginning when I was first introduced into cryptocurrency but now I don't believe in such again , because the world will not at any time accept cryptocurrency as normal mode for payment of goods and services, any currency that should be used for this will always be a stable coin which cryptocurrency is not one of them.

There is no way crypto will exist as the only mode of payment globally if this were to be possible then one of the fiat currency should have been the basis for down. Its a no brainer at all no matter how good it seems i won't even support it personally even with the so much love i have for it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back