What's new

The rising value of the litocoin giving us the wind to invest in something that will work for us in the future?

I can't believe this thread was last year. I think if you had invested in it you wouldn't have made much honestly because Bitcoin doesn't seem to rise exponentially.

The price of 1litocoine is increasing daily. One week before is was 80$ and at the moment its price is 107$ per Litocoin.
If we invest in it, we can benefit a lot in the future. What do you say about it? Will it increase or decrease?
Any cryptocurrency has the tendency to increase just as it can possibly decrease.
If Litocoin is perceived with such potential, then it is a good one to invest in now. It is cheaper to buy and accumulate now for the future.

Ever since I started earning from the the platform Bizdustry, I have always had Litecoin LTC coming into my wallet and it's really a good feeling knowing that I'm growing by portfolio little by little.

Yes the price of litecoin is increasing on a daily basis,one can invest it and still earn a lot of money from it in the future,because that's how bitcoin also start and reach what it is now.

I do not see any possibility of earning much by investing in litecoin. I have not seen litecoin go higher than $400 despite being one of the best altcoins in terms of transaction speed and transaction cost.

Recently Litecoin has been on a very slow movement, struggling to break to the next level. Nevertheless, it's a great coin to invest in with high potential.

Yeah, the price of litcoin is becoming more interesting now, because I even received my payment from litcoin through jiga.com and I saw that the money increase not the way I expect.

The pricef 1litocoine is increasing daily. One week before is was 80$ and at the moment its price is 107$ per Litocoin.
If we invest in it, we can benefit a lot in the future. What do you say about it? Will it increase or decrease?
I believe litecoin to be one of the best crypto currency coin in the world because it in the third position after bitcoin and ethereum , and soon it will be fast rising and will hit the $200 per litecoin landmarks.

I consider Litecoin as one of the big coins alongside Bitcoin and Ethereum. And it's worth investing in or holding for the long term because I feel that it would appreciate like the way other coins are appreciating.

The price spikes of bitcoin have a significant impact on the rise of other coins, as evidenced by the fact that, if we look at the chart closely, litcoin and other coins soared when bitcoin began to rise.

It may rise, but we should be cautious while investing and keep up with crypto currency news.

Rising in the price of litecoin is an indication that there is opportunity to make profit in the nearest future if you invest in the cryptocurrency right now. You can take a sum of money to buy some units of litecoin and hold it for a long time to make good return on investment.

It very good to invest in Litecoin because this too is very good and is like bitcoin. They are almost similar to each other. Litecoin also is very good Cryptos just like bitcoin. It new but people is getting to know more about it just as bitcoin

Omo, all these coins I have never taken my time to research about them to understand how they really work and their uses., what's the need for me to even take my time to research about them when I don't even have money to invest in them.. 😅😅😅😅

Litecoin has been around for a long time in the cryptocurrency space and it is currently solving the problem of high transfer fees. This alone is going to make it to stay around for a long time to come.

Rising of litecoin give us much chance to join cryptocurrency. Rising of litecoin is much growing than any other crypto Nowadays.

Like all cryptocurrencies, Litecoin is affected by various factors. The upgrades and price of Bitcoin are one such element.
For example, Litecoin used to correlate with Bitcoin’s price fairly closely, as most digital assets do. However, since Bitcoin integrated the SegWit upgrade and a few others that make it faster, Litecoin’s network begins to run out of unique offerings and starts to fall.

One thing I like about Litecoin is that it does not follow a sharp decline when it comes to price movement. This is the reason I always have confidence to use it for receiving my online earnings. It does not attract high transaction fee unlike Bitcoin.

Ofcourse it's no surprise that litecoin would turn out as a great source of investment just like other crypto currencies out there and due to its volatility it won't always go up and sometimes there could be a dip

The litecoin is definitely one of the best coin that you could put your money on. I like trading the litecoin on an intraday strategy and quickly making and carting away my profits.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back