What's new

The Police - Drumming Tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I love me some Police. Just the other day I had to look up the song "Don't Stand So Close To Me" and I was shocked that some of the people in the room had not heard of it. For shame I say, but of course we all have our own tastes. Now that I think about it, there is some pretty good drum work in that song, so it works here.

Pretty good video there, and especially for those who like The Police. Another band to listen to that in my opinion are underrated when it comes to reggae is UB40.

Listening to their sound its crystal clear where their roots lie, even though they are a working class band from the UK!

Fine drumming tutorial video out there. I would be interested to actually go for practical lessons on this aspect of drumming.

Fine drumming tutorial video out there. I would be interested to actually go for practical lessons on this aspect of drumming.

I think that most people will watch these kind of videos and be inspired to going to try it out in person. The internet takes a lot of criticism, but when it comes to education and people learning something that in the past wouldn't have been open to them, the internet and YouTube does deserve some credit.

I'm not going to go as far as to say it's inspired the next generation of drummers, but it's certainly helped to open people's eyes as to what instruments are out there that they might not have thought about.

@pwarbi you are very correct the internet is making life a lot easier these days. I tell you this piece of tutorial if we are to go offline for the knowledge it may cost good money. But here we are gettingng the idea at virtually no charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back