The most important Video subtitle to get traffic

Saqib Ajmal

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Dec 18, 2020
USD
$0.2500USD
Biznotes
If you want to drive traffic to your website, the best way to do that is to share this link or any of your website on other websites or by copying the link of the same website to Facebook. Share on WhatsApp, Twitter, etc. and attract people and remember that when you write a good comment, people will still be attracted to you and appreciate your success. Can bring a lot of traffic to the farm

If you want to drive traffic to your website, the best way to do that is to share this link or any of your website on other websites or by copying the link of the same website to Facebook. Share on WhatsApp, Twitter, etc. and attract people and remember that when you write a good comment, people will still be attracted to you and appreciate your success. Can bring a lot of traffic to the farm
I am not sure that this is the most important thing, for sure it can help for the viewers to understand a video if they don t want to play the sound or if they don t have head phones and someone is sleeping.

The most important Video subtitle to get traffic​

1: Maximum accessibility
A major reason and probably the first one is because a large number of videos are watched without sound. Research shows that 85% of Facebook videos are watched on mute. Adding subtitles means more people can enjoy and understand your videos, even if they are in a noisy place like a train station where you can’t hear the volume, or a quiet place, like a library where you are not allowed to turn it up.

I don't understand the relevance of this thread's title to your details. All you are saying is the spreading of the website's link to other sites and other platform but you never mentioned the importance of the video subtitle. From what I understand the subtitle in the video is the language that can be understood by a majority of your viewers like English if that is a video for international consumption. It can also be in another language if there is a target country.

I think we have thrashed this issue of increasing traffic many times under this section, run ads and yes copy the link to your site and attract people by showing them a sneak peak of what they will be getting on the main site.

Subtitle depends upon the content of the video as you can't write it good till your content will be more powerful and attractive. Make an attractive niche first then your video contents and subtitles will automatically be perfect and attractive.

I quite agree with what you have said about driving traffic to a website but do you think it will be effective? I mean, how about those people that do nor have much people on their social media? Don't you think it will be restricted?

I guess the best way to drive traffic to your website is by paying a token or some cent to every members clicking on your link to signup. So by doing that am very sure it will drive a lot of people to your website, I hope you could give this a try and see it your self. But before I forget,you should register on site that allow members to click on link and get pay for it.

To attract traffic to your website or pages or forums for people to open the link,you need an attractive and captivating topic that by seeing it people will want to check it out. As a content creator or a blogger the way and manner you present your topic is very important.

This is a good strategy though but one can also open a blog and work on search engine optimization to get in more traffic with this it will be very easier to get more traffic to your YouTube links of you can be posting your links on the blog for your readers to followup

Sharing does not guarantee traffic. If you could get tons of traffic just by sharing on social sites, you could easily become rich from your videos within a month.

Sure, video substitute brings traffic as well... But the substitute has to be written in good language, preferable English. Some subtitles are written in poor English.

You just said the absolute truth on the method to which someone can promote their website or blog by sharing their website links to other established website and social networks like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and telegram.

All of us know that the most popular search engine in the world is Google. What few of us know is that the second largest search engine is not Bing or Yahoo. It is YouTube

As you have tightly said, social media is one very good place to which you can promote your videos provided that you get your marketing right. Adding subtitles to your videos would ensure that you have subscribes.

subtitles are pretty useful, especially if you are targetting different audience from different countries that might not be familiar with English, which means more traffic for sure

You can get a lot of traffic on your video through social media like Facebook or YouTube or WhatsApp, all this social media that is where you can get traffic.

It is not a lie, you can very well get a lot of traffic from social media sites like Facebook, Instagram but you have to be hardworking and post relevant contents.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back