Matan_z

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 24, 2022
USD
$3.6400USD
Biznotes
So on "The Lucky Miner" you can earn money by playing games, you earn an amount of credits per every minute you are spending on a game. My country doesn't get paid much credits for playing games so I didn't play but did something else which is sharing it with other people, you can receive 250 coins on every friend you have invited who downloaded the application and on every country the cash out is different. in Israel you can cash out when you hit 4999 credits. I managed to cash out half a dollar and it arrived on my Paypal account successfully.
So if you are interested first of all good luck :) and here is the link - You will receive 4999 credits as a start - up bonus https://affiliate.justtrack.io/andr...a2-6fbf-4846-98fc-217cdabdae24?channel=intent

Payment proof:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220727-174424_PayPal.jpg
    Screenshot_20220727-174424_PayPal.jpg
    339.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I don't want to try out an app that gives credits depending on the country you are in. I find it so unfair I just prefer earning equal depending on how much effort you put in. I prefer not trying it out right now am using clipclaps app and it is very fair. You watch videos or play he's to recieve coins.

From previous experience, I have come to the conclusion that any such website with tasks like playing games isn't going to be reliable, especially with regards to being able to make good money.

I read some reviews of this application, in general, they were good but @Matan_z, I wish you could upload the evidence of your payment above.

how much did you get to claim 0.45 Euro and how was your activity per day (I mean how many hours do you spend per day to reach this amount?)
I have invited two friends that's it, didn't really spend time there haha (250 points each gave me = 500 plus to the 4500 points I received for free for registering = cashing out the euros.

This is good though not for me as I'm not one who's good at playing online games or better put, I don't have a thing for it. Thanks for sharing anyways; the proof of payment and how you explained makes it real

This is beneficial, but not for me because I'm not very skilled at playing online games, or more accurately, because I have no interest in doing so.
Thank you for sharing nonetheless; the payment documentation and your explanation make it credible.

So on "The Lucky Miner" you can earn money by playing games, you earn an amount of credits per every minute you are spending on a game. My country doesn't get paid much credits for playing games so I didn't play but did something else which is sharing it with other people, you can receive 250 coins on every friend you have invited who downloaded the application and on every country the cash out is different. in Israel you can cash out when you hit 4999 credits. I managed to cash out half a dollar and it arrived on my Paypal account successfully.
So if you are interested first of all good luck :) and here is the link - You will receive 4999 credits as a start - up bonus https://affiliate.justtrack.io/andr...a2-6fbf-4846-98fc-217cdabdae24?channel=intent

Payment proof:
Based on previous encounters, I have established that any kind of platform involving activities such game playing isn't likely to be sustainable, particularly when it comes of earning a respectable sum of money.

Payment proof:
Based on available evidence, I've established that any further website involving activities like online gaming isn't likely to be dependable, certainly in terms of earning serious cash.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back