The Forum Wheel

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$8.0000USD
Biznotes
The Forum Wheel is a Post Exchange site where forum owners can get content for their sites, whereas writers can earn for posting. Payment per post is based on your ratings and you can easily get 10 cents per post. In order to join the site, you will have to first do test posts and once approved, you will have access to paid opportunities. The site is not active as it used to be in the past but you can still make $10-$15 per month just by spending 20-30 minutes a day.

I don't think the website is paying at present or even working although I would love to earn from this website as the pay rate is quite good.

Both forum wheel and Post loop are #1 Pay to post websites and both have the capabilities, revenue structure to pay even $10 daily.

I learned from another forum website that I belong to that Forum Wheel no longer pays its members. I'm not sure if it's true because I have not checked if in ages. However, if it is still paying, it is good news for those who are a part of this website.

I learned from another forum website that I belong to that Forum Wheel no longer pays its members. I'm not sure if it's true because I have not checked if in ages. However, if it is still paying, it is good news for those who are a part of this website.
I still post on The Forum Wheel whenever forum posting job is available. I have always received payment. My last payment was 2 months ago and I have once again requested payment.

I wish both forum wheel and post loop can come back and then it will be easier to earn online as both of these have higher pay rate

The Forum Wheel is a Post Exchange site where forum owners can get content for their sites, whereas writers can earn for posting. Payment per post is based on your ratings and you can easily get 10 cents per post. In order to join the site, you will have to first do test posts and once approved, you will have access to paid opportunities. The site is not active as it used to be in the past but you can still make $10-$15 per month just by spending 20-30 minutes a day.
I think this is a very good platform but I am not a forum owner so it is not suitable for me

I don't see any hope of forum wheel returning soon and accept users from all countries so better we look at available options

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back