What's new

The dollar's anniversary is 80 years as a reserve currency.

Modar

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Apr 7, 2022
USD
$14.3900USD
Biznotes
Greetings to all of you!
Today is a special and rare day when Exactly 80 years ago, on July 1, 1944, representatives of 44 states gathered in the resort town of Bretton Woods in the northeastern United States🇺🇸. On July 22, 1944, those gathered signed an agreement that would become known as Bretton Woods and would mark a new structure for the world monetary and financial system💲, which would make the Dollar the number one 🥇 world reserve and global currency. And today the US Dollar celebrates Oak Jubilee.

The dollar dominates every aspect of global finance🌐. Almost 60% of the world's central banks 🏦' rainy day foreign exchange reserves are invested in dollar-denominated assets. that is, if a financial or economic crisis occurs in the world, then the Dollar, like a magic wand, will help out the whole world and help countries avoid problems with a lack of funds.🪙 after all, the Federal Reserve prints notes every day and supplies countries with reserves of money. 💵

Why USD is still an influential currency
Despite the fact that America's national debt is quite high and is estimated at several trillion dollars. The US dollar continues to hold the No. 1 position in the global financial arena for 80 years. 🕜

Reason 1: choosing US currency for external payments is a habit that has developed over half a century

Reason 2: the economies of countries whose gold and foreign exchange reserves contain a lot of American currency are highly dependent on the stability of the dollar;

Reason 3: banknotes💵 with portraits of American presidents have a high degree of security and are very difficult to counterfeit.

I hope that the dollar will continue its reign on the financial world stage and will be able to further maintain its number 1 position in the world.
1000012915.jpg

The dollar seems to continue to be quite strong and I think it will do so for many more decades, or so I think, it continues to have great relevance throughout the world.

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back