What's new

The best time to buy crypto

There were times when we buy a cryptocurrency and the price is going to reduce afterwards. It is painful
It has happened to me many times, and many times I have sold crypto at a lower price and felt sad to see its price increased the next day

It has happened to me many times, and many times I have sold crypto at a lower price and felt sad to see its price increased the next day
This still happened to me a few days ago and it makes me feel like I am not doing well.

I think its part and parcel of life and we need to accept this as we cannot make profits all the time

I'm not interested on crypto buying this time. I'm still studying about crypto if good to invest or not. I am listing the pros and cons.

I experienced a bummer few days ago, I got paid $50 LTC but because of market crash the price went down to $43 so it was the worst time to get paid

You better had waited for the write timing. Analysts said its not good to buy this time. It's good to buy and sell next year.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back