Not open for further replies.

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I need someone here, to mention best game apps that pays in satoshi for playing games in the platform or app?? I truly need to engage my time in different side hustle, and I love playing games. So I'm searching for that game platform that will pay me for playing games in their platform.

Well shall no ine can tell because all people believes that they fake and also it is a wasting of your time usually on it. But there is but it depends on the side of the country you based or residence in. You can earn well on them but the most annoying thing there is that the are a lot of ADs on it.

I have engage myself in too many online game that I believe I could earn money but at the end of the day I found out that they were all scam, they never paid me

The best game app that I know is wapdam and wapkid that is one of the oldest game sites that I knew of when I was doing up but now I do not know about any games like.

Don't waist your time and energy seeking all these type stuff my friend. You will.never find one I can tell you that. They may say they pay but it will be a futile effort

Most apps require you to spend money, but did you know there are apps that could help earn money instead? That’s right, doing some simple tasks like completing surveys and offers or even just using an app, you can make a few bucks.

I have engage myself in too many online game that I believe I could earn money but at the end of the day I found out that they were all scam, they never paid me
Apps doesn't impress me any longer when it comes to earning online. I was using apps to earn some fractions of satoshis. But their little rewards fazed me off.

There was a genre of candy crush I played, as you progress to higher levels you are being awarded Bitcoin satoshi,but what I later discovered is that this apps run ads and the ads makes the game tiring because of how excessive they could become.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back