What's new

Telegram AirDrop group Vs telegram AirDrop bot

Seriously, all of them are just a total waste of time because they never pay anything to the best of my knowledge. All the one's that most of my friends have tried never paid them $1 worth of cryptocurrency. Even the one's that did, they still couldn't withdraw them.
I haven't found a worthwhile airdrop yet nor have I received a single dollar in any, then I see people say that they have made a lot of money thanks to airdrops, I really don't know what to think about this.

I haven't found a worthwhile airdrop yet nor have I received a single dollar in any, then I see people say that they have made a lot of money thanks to airdrops, I really don't know what to think about this.

When you ask them to provide you with the proof of what they have earn from using any airdrops, they will start giving you one excuse or another about it not being launched bla bla bla. They are all just time wasters.

Both group airdrops and bot airdrops are not to be relied on. Before I may be try an airdrop I will look for things like community review if it is a group airdrop but for bot airdrop, I check out if the airdrop has an official site, token, roadmap or something in relatives to aforementioned.

There are way too many of them in telegram that I virtually got tired of them all. The bots never even stop working, they always post a lot of coins that you have never heard of.

You need to add it up like this - they always post a lot of SHIT coins that you don't know anything about. These coins never get anywhere and you will end up wasting your time trying to get anything from it. It's better to even try and use faucets website than any airdrop crap.

They are like an erased disk repeating same thing on end of Airdrop you need to cover ETH transaction fee and never they pay you your earning, so it is wise either complete for case of microjob or doesn't make sense to waste your time that is money too.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back