Telegram AirDrop group Vs telegram AirDrop bot

Peterlight

The man for the job
1000 Posts Club
Sep 27, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have joined countless airdrop group and not on telegram, but all seems to be scam cos I haven't earn any amount from them since I have joined and since I have been hearing about airdrop, I keep wondering how some people do earn from them and how they got to know the right paying once.

In your own review and research which do you think is more legit, telegram group airdrop or telegram bot airdrop.

Most airdrops you partake in won't come to fruition. So you just hope they do. Take part in as many as you can.

It's the same thing bro, bonch of scammers everywhere where. looking for people to scam it's too bad nobody is taking even the so called owners of telegram and Twitter, it's highly discouraging anywhere you go you see them, curuption is everywhere you go.

From my understanding, I think they are the same thing or not so far apart because almost everything are been done in like manners making someone bro doubt their authenticity. People claim to be earning from them but I greatly feel is a strategy to bait someone into falling a victim of their scam

The telegram channel and the telegram not work in hand,they use this airdrops as means to build their social media accounts,by asking you to follow their platforms,at the end the airdrop amount to nothing.

They are all the same type of package. Telegram group running airdrops always have their bot for you to interact with first before gaining access to the airdrop

Telegram airdrops group and telegram airdrops bot are all waste of time. Telegram not is even the worst as it gives daily tasks and promise fake cryptocurrency. We should just stay away from both

A lot of the telegram groups talking about airsrops are scammers. The moment you enter any of the groups, if you are not careful, you will be scammed as a result, I don't belong to any of them.

Majority of the airdrops and groups found on telegram are major scam. Most would even ask you to make some deposit in bitcoin or eth before you can withdraw.

Majority of the airdrops and groups found on telegram are major scam. Most would even ask you to make some deposit in bitcoin or eth before you can withdraw.
You are very correct. In fact, I have promised myself never to participate in any airdrop on telegram because I almost got scammed last month on the presale of an airdrop if not that I refrain myself from doing so.

Have definitely been seeing lots of them even recently a friend asked me to join one of this stuffs I joined the group then follow the bolt it didn't pay me at all after completing the tasks.

Have definitely been seeing lots of them even recently a friend asked me to join one of this stuffs I joined the group then follow the bolt it didn't pay me at all after completing the tasks.
Yes i have had so many experience on this part. I have joined alot like that, a friend referred me to some, and after putting in lots of efforts notting came out. Some even request for a deposit before you can withdraw.

None of this platforms have caught my attention. I see telegram groups and bot as scam projec. Majority of the creation is simply fraudulent scheme.

I have joined countless airdrop group and not on telegram, but all seems to be scam cos I haven't earn any amount from them since I have joined and since I have been hearing about airdrop, I keep wondering how some people do earn from them and how they got to know the right paying once.

In your own review and research which do you think is more legit, telegram group airdrop or telegram bot airdrop.
The best you can do is claim as much as you can since it's totally free...though there are lots of scammers here and there looking for who to scam...don't let that discourage you , since you know Airdrop is free once you are asked to pay a fee ....leave that and move to the next until one day or more than once you hit the jackpot

When it comes to airdrop, it is a no go area for me. I have not taken part in any of their tedious task before. Then you will still be asked to deposit money to claim the amount you worked so hard to earn. As soon you make deposit, you are scammed. May be there are genuine ones out there. It is just my opinion.

The best you can do is claim as much as you can since it's totally free...though there are lots of scammers here and there looking for who to scam...don't let that discourage you , since you know Airdrop is free once you are asked to pay a fee ....leave that and move to the next until one day or more than once you hit the jackpot
I have never seen a witness who got a jackpot out of air drops, all they give is crumbles which is very fustrating..looking at the way we attend to them

Actually these telegram based airdrops require you to join both their telegram group and also complete social media tasks by joining telegram bot. According to my observation , these airdrops do pay during distribution time , but sadly are not worth anything in value.

I have not tried any airdrop from telegram. I have not registered on any and I do not plan to register because the reviews I have seen on the atrocities of the telegraph airdrop. It seems majority of the airdrop is scam

Telegram airdrops group and telegram airdrops bot are all waste of time. Telegram not is even the worst as it gives daily tasks and promise fake cryptocurrency. We should just stay away from both

Seriously, I would never recommend any of these to anybody because I know very well that they are all fakes and a complete waste of time and effort. They never pay at all.

If you like call it any or give it any name you want for it. Bit are the same scam avenue scammers use to steal unsuspecting investors money from them

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back