Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Have you taken your team on a business retreat? Or been a part of one for another business? I think it would be pretty cool if I worked at a company that brought us on a business retreat. Where would you want to go? The Bahamas? To a local place nearby? Would you go on a business retreat if it wasn't anywhere special?

I have been to countless retreats for the job that I am currently doing. My boss at work understood what it means to have a team that understands what it means to improve their knowledge. So, I have been to a couple of retreats.

So, I believe that it is certainly the right thing to always do as it helps staff feel they belong to the team.

Unfortunately, this is something that I've not been able to do for those who are working for me right now but in a situation whereby it's something my business can be able to finance in the future, I will definitely be interested in doing it. This is because, it is a way of helping them to gain more knowledge on how to contribute very well to the growth of my business and also enable them to have fun as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back