What's new

Swagbucks Review: Is Swagbucks Legit or A Scam?

Website Name: Swagbucks
Website Link: https://www.swagbucks.com
Founded: 2008
Review by: Alexander

What is Swagbucks? - There are over 10 million users & counting who are using the site to earn some extra money. The company has a mobile version that can be downloaded from the App Store or Google Play Store. Alternatively, you can use their services through the website. It's a legitimate service that pays for completing studies, referring others, searching the web, & fulfilling offers.

How To Join Swagbucks :
  • You'll need to validate your account using the verification email link sent to your inbox.
  • You will have to fill in your profile after your account is opened. For the platform to give you surveys, fill in all the other information truthfully.
  • Points are called Swag Bucks, or SB points are the system that the site uses.
How to Earn SB Points on SwagBucks:

Swagbucks Answers:
This is the place where you can take surveys. Gold surveys pay the most, paying up to 250SB (2.50$) & Peanut Labs offers a smaller incentive for survey completions.

Swagbucks Search Engine: It's important to note that you will not receive credit for every search you make. You'll be credited at random, with amounts varying from 1-50SB. You'll be asked to enter some characters to prove your not a robot to receive the account points.

Referral Program: Swagbucks does offer a referral scheme, where you'll receive 10% lifetime earnings from anyone who signs up using your referral link.

Cash Back: Shop online using Swagbucks and earn cashback on selected retailers.

Trial Offers: Signing up for trial Offers is one of the best ways to increase your points balance. Please keep an eye on when the trial period ends & cancel before you don't want to continue the paid subscription.

Daily Goal: The website keeps records of any points accumulated in a day, and If you reach this target, your progress will win you a bonus.

Redeem SB Points from Swagbucks:

You can redeem your points for gift cards. It will take 500 SB points for a $5 gift card, and you can choose from donating to charity, from hundreds of gift cards, or the PayPal cash. (you must have a fully verified account with them). Redeemed already? Swagbucks help center states that it can take up to 10 business days before receiving your reward physically or virtually. The progress of your redemption can be reviewed at any point under the 'Order Status' section.

Earnings Proof:
Earnings.png

Attachments​

I never joined this site because I heard that people from Tier 3 countries do not have very good chance to make money on the site. I do not want to waste my time on a site where I have to work hard to earn little.

I had confidence in this app , but few month ago I was blocked because I was using VPN and all my SB where gone even my referral I didn't gain anything

Back in 2018 when I heard about this site, I went to join immediately. However back then my country was not supported. Since then I have never checked the site even though I frequently hear good reviews.

I have been hearing about Swagbucks for a while now but i haven't paid any attention to it. But you review makes it look legit I wouldn't certainly take a look at the site soon.

I joined swagbuck but I wasn't recieving any surveys so I decided to leave it. I decided am not trying any survey sites again since most of them don't give surveys to people of all countries. I beteet stick on forums they are much fair to all people globally since you get equal opportunities.

Undoubtedly, Swagbucks is a legal earning site that pays you to watch videos, surveys, play games, offers, tasks and more! and as the statistics show, it ranks #1 in the best site for making money in the USA. There are also many reviews about this site on the Internet. The downside is that it is not available and does not support some countries.

Unfortunately, the offers are not available to me for crediting. Why is this you may ask? That's because most of the offerwalls that are on Swagbucks are also on other GPT sites that I am on. I wish I had started earning points here earlier so I can actually earn. Despite earning zero to almost nothing, I have decided to keep my account because if you go to Answer > Daily Poll; you can earn 1 SB a day.

It isnt good site you are wasting your time for small cash.Rather learn something new that you will have use of and you could sell on online on fiverr...

Website Name: Swagbucks
Website Link: https://www.swagbucks.com
Founded: 2008
Review by: Alexander

What is Swagbucks? - There are over 10 million users & counting who are using the site to earn some extra money. The company has a mobile version that can be downloaded from the App Store or Google Play Store. Alternatively, you can use their services through the website. It's a legitimate service that pays for completing studies, referring others, searching the web, & fulfilling offers.

How To Join Swagbucks :
  • You'll need to validate your account using the verification email link sent to your inbox.
  • You will have to fill in your profile after your account is opened. For the platform to give you surveys, fill in all the other information truthfully.
  • Points are called Swag Bucks, or SB points are the system that the site uses.
How to Earn SB Points on SwagBucks:

Swagbucks Answers:
This is the place where you can take surveys. Gold surveys pay the most, paying up to 250SB (2.50$) & Peanut Labs offers a smaller incentive for survey completions.

Swagbucks Search Engine: It's important to note that you will not receive credit for every search you make. You'll be credited at random, with amounts varying from 1-50SB. You'll be asked to enter some characters to prove your not a robot to receive the account points.

Referral Program: Swagbucks does offer a referral scheme, where you'll receive 10% lifetime earnings from anyone who signs up using your referral link.

Cash Back: Shop online using Swagbucks and earn cashback on selected retailers.

Trial Offers: Signing up for trial Offers is one of the best ways to increase your points balance. Please keep an eye on when the trial period ends & cancel before you don't want to continue the paid subscription.

Daily Goal: The website keeps records of any points accumulated in a day, and If you reach this target, your progress will win you a bonus.

Redeem SB Points from Swagbucks:

You can redeem your points for gift cards. It will take 500 SB points for a $5 gift card, and you can choose from donating to charity, from hundreds of gift cards, or the PayPal cash. (you must have a fully verified account with them). Redeemed already? Swagbucks help center states that it can take up to 10 business days before receiving your reward physically or virtually. The progress of your redemption can be reviewed at any point under the 'Order Status' section.
It's a legit site, but I can't say I've had much luck there.
The surveys... I never seemed to qualify for enough of them to make a decent amount of money. They have MANY members, though.. and most reviews are good. But they must have some trick to it that I don't know about.
Can't say anything bad about Swag, just didn't do very well there.

Swagbucks is definitely one of the best app to earn online. I have tried this app but it seems that I do not have enough opportunity to make money on the site due to demographics. you can only earn something tangible on this site if you are qualified to answer survey questions.

I joined Swagbucks two years ago, but I haven't earned much more, because their highest paying surveys aren't available in my country, because I am from teir 3 country, so within one month i leaved this site.

Thanks to this review. A friend would like to try this site to somehow earn some money. How the tasks are good.

earning on swagbucks is very difficult for me but i believe it is because of my location if i stay in a top tier country probably my revenue and earnings on swagbucks would greatly increase.

For people who are looking to make extra income, Swagbucks makes perfect sense. You can earn cash while saving gas, earn points while doing simple things like doing online surveys, and get some gift cards just by playing games.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back