What's new

Surveys Vs Paid to Post: What is Your Favorite Money-Making Method?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Surveys and paid to post forums are some of the most common ways to make money online. YOu can participate on surveys through platforms like Swagbucks, Survey Junkie, Vindale Research, or even Bizdustry OIffer section and earn money by sharing your opinions and completing questionnaires. LIkewise, you can join paid to post forums or article sites and make money from forum posts and articles. BY the way, what is your favorite method? AS fas as I am concerned, I like paid to post sites compared to surveys.

Surveys and paid to post forums are some of the most common ways to make money online. YOu can participate on surveys through platforms like Swagbucks, Survey Junkie, Vindale Research, or even Bizdustry OIffer section and earn money by sharing your opinions and completing questionnaires. LIkewise, you can join paid to post forums or article sites and make money from forum posts and articles. BY the way, what is your favorite method? AS fas as I am concerned, I like paid to post sites compared to surveys.
In comparison to surveys, you can earn better income by post to paid I like these sites through which you can earn by posting but if you do surveys then it requires a lot of hard work from you but Because to earn money from service site, you have to face many difficulties even today. Whereas you can earn more money easily and better by posting on the forum are site As Beer Money Forum bizdustry.com.swagbuck ect.

Due to geographic restrictions, survey is off the menu for me. Though I've met guys here who are into survey, they have to use VPN to mask their locations. In due time, the survey sites always catch up to their games and delete their accounts. A dude once worked very hard on a survey site. A day to his first payout, his account was flagged and deleted.

So, the only realistic option is working on paid to post forums. Bizdustry is a proof.

Once upon a time, both methods were profitable for me and I was very happy that I could earn money in such an easy way, but over time, survey sites stopped working in my country, so I only had the second option, which is not so cozy, but I still choose it because I want to earn money although a few dollars will not be superfluous

In my case, I usually like to make money with PTP forums since here I can learn and communicate with others while earning money, with surveys it is usually more boring, just answering answers and the payment is not too high, but it is not bad and I continue to use it when I have time.

Paid to post forums is ok with me. I stopped doing surveys some time ago. Do seems as time wastage to me as some survey, upon completion they give excuses as you were not a perfect match they expected.

Besides in PTP forums, you get learn from others and vice versa. Also you socialize with others.

I prefer pay to post. I joined survey platfom recently and their earning is too low. Most survey platfom rewards 0.01 fir bunch and it's a waste of time to me.
Ever since I join pay to post site, I have been benefited from it.

Surveys are income but once a while not everyone if you did not get charged back for the survey accomplished. In some platforms like TimeWall it is not advisable to complete surveys if you want to skip KYC to work there. But paid to post are daily job.

Surveys are income but once a while not everyone if you did not get charged back for the survey accomplished. In some platforms like TimeWall it is not advisable to complete surveys if you want to skip KYC to work there. But paid to post are daily job.
Paid to post is the best for me. Is just that, it's difficult to find a paying paid to post platform. Am still searching.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back