What's new

Super Mario 3 on PC after 2 almost 2 Decades!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasmin Cottontail

Familiar Face
Sep 20, 2016
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I would like to share my excitement that after almost 3 years of searching, I've finally found a Super Mario 3 for my computer! :D I really love playing Super Mario as well as Mario Bros. back in the days and now, I've been longing for it. Earlier this week I finally stumbled into a particular website where there's a software of this game. I was a bit skeptic at first and didn't want to try it since I've tried downloading similar files before and ending up with a virus in it. So I did and I was surprised to finally have it installed on my PC :D I'm a bit nostalgic with it and I guess I'll get addicted to it again :)

You can also install an emulator via RomHustler and find the games there. It's quite simple and there isn't any viruses. Some are even compatible with USB controls. I'm glad that you found your game.

The old Mario games can be found on the Wii game Super Mario All Stars. In addition, Nintendo has brought back the original NES system. Nonetheless, I also like 64 and Game Cube, and I hope they can be brought back somehow.

The old Mario games can be found on the Wii game Super Mario All Stars. In addition, Nintendo is bringing back the original NES system. Nonetheless, I also like 64 and Game Cube, and I hope they can be brought back somehow.
True, you can find many classic games on the Wii Shop channel for around 5 dollars each. It's a good deal if you ask me. I've bought all the classic Final Fantasy games I can

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back