What's new

Sudden closure of your account in exchanges platteforms?!

I am not sure but I have never heard such issues with bianace exchange. There are sometime that the member violate there rules and regulations. This will make the exchange to block the person's account

I think the major reason why a customers account can be closed on any crypto currency exchange platform is because of suspected scam or anything related to irregularities in the market which is frowned at.

Such user must have broken some certain time or likely the exchange or wallet was not a legit one.
There are many exchanges and wallets out there who engage in luring victim to save some huge amount of currency and then they either block your account or limit your access into it and then they make away with you money

i think your account can only be closed if you have broken a certain rule and the best thing to do in this case is to write an email to the company customer care

By the by which exchange blocks users accounts, because I have also 8 accounts in different exchanges, these exchanges most trusted and reputed exchanges in crypto market, but I never face any problem,
I think those users breaks rules are maybe they are doing illegal activities in those exchanges.

I think it is very rear for exchange platforms to suddenly suspend a user, there must have been prio warning,and when it persist,the next thing to do is temporary suspension in the account in question.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back