What's new

Sudden closure of your account in exchanges platteforms?!

Braga13

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 4, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Many users of the different exchange sites complained about having their accounts closed without warning. In your opinion, what are the most important reasons that cause this matter, and do you think that it is just a mistake or a result of breaking the rules?

you never close an account by mistake. most likely he broke some rules and ended up suspending his account.

Definitely they broke the sites rules or perhaps there is suspicious activities going on the account .

Another reason could be dubiousness on the part of the exchange sites. I have heard things like these before.

Many users of the different exchange sites complained about having their accounts closed without warning. In your opinion, what are the most important reasons that cause this matter, and do you think that it is just a mistake or a result of breaking the rules?
Nothing like sudden closure of accounts if you're dealing with a legitimate exchange website. the highest is to get suspended temporarily and be issues some warnings to avoid the repeat of such.

Well it could be as a result of mistake, but is rare, probably the user kick against some rules and guidelines. The other thing that could av happened is probably the sites have some technically issues which cAn lead to the disruption of some user account

Does this really happen? If it does am shocked! How can exchanges suddenly close someone's account? What happens to their funds on the exchange?

Though there could be a good reason for the action of the exchange operators, yet the should always explain to affected customers and find a way to solve the issues for fairness.

I have not experienced this and I don't wish to experience it but I don't think a wallet can close account without any flouting of rules and regulation. If the support can be reached, there may be possible reasons why the account may be closed

Definitely they've done something for their accounts to get closed but still giving a warning and n explanation why should be a must. I know some cases that users doesn't really broken any rules but the exchange freeze their balance just because it has a lot and the coin price has risen a lot... By what it seems

I don't think they have the rights to just close down an account without any viable reasons. And also if that were to happen, they would have to be given enough reason. You I'll also be paid for the value worth of crypto asset that you have in same account. I wouldn't want to be in your shoes though, I do hope it is resolved.

Though, i have not experienced such but there would be reasons why such accounts were closed, if the platform is a legit one, it is either some rules were flouted or the platform is a scam platform, therefore one needs to understand the rules of any platform before onboarding and do make sure to find out that it is legit to prevent such occurrences.

I have not experience such in my wallet, I think the major reason for that could be that the app owners noticed a huge amount of Bitcoin that was not properly accounted for, or maybe they noticed a froudlent activities from the persons account, maybe the persons account was reported.

Exchange plaforms don't close account by mistake nor without any justification it is sad that many people don't read the FAQ of the exchange platform before engaging in them and some are very strict.

Of all the wallets which I have use and trust, I do not think anyone can wake up one day and deactivate users accounts. It may be a mixup or some break up of the terms of agreement so I think they should appeal by sending them an email to be sure.

It do happen sometimes due to irregularities in your account or fault from your end,once I stay of my account for long,I will have to go through verification to have access.
Post automatically merged:

It do happen sometimes due to irregularities in your account or fault from your end,once I stay of my account for long,I will have to go through verification to have access.

Concerning sudden closure of an individual's in exchange platforms. Well, I believe there would have been a rule and regulation violation from the user or person that experience sudden closure of the account. It also happen when they get or start suspecting some dubious act or activities on the account

You would be doing yourself a disservice if you jump on any exchange without reputation. There are a lot of exchanges that have closed in just a year and many have unfortunately disappeared with users' funds.

No one just has his or her account closed for no reason. You must have done or infringed on some rules and regulations to the usagae if such platforms to warrant such

This has not happened to me and I hve never heard of anyone who has experienced this kind of event. I don't think this kind of thing is going to happen

The reason is this most people are not always ready to complete the verification process,these are the things that can actually make your accounts to be closed down all of a sudden because they don't know who is actually using the account.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back