What's new

Subway Surfers

Keranov

Subway Surfers was a very popular mobile game before. I have been playing it for a few hours everyday. Do you still play it?

I have installed it again recently on my phone just to kill time when I have nothing to do.

I used to play this game back when I was in my junior high school, it became my pass time because you can play it anytime you want. It and really helps me not to check to my watch because time is a lot faster when you are playing something that is interesting.

Yep Time moves on when we are working interest, but when we want to move time fast it won't. I used to play this game, but it get lost in middle all the time and with one chance unable to defeat it.
I hate Mobile games and best is PC games.

I used to love that game and it was really fun. But I don't play it anymore and I uninstalled it a while back. I believe my younger sister still has the game installed on her phone although I don't think she plays it anymore either.

It has only one chance for playing a small time and I got tired from playing and getting killed by accidentally. I too removed the game because of one chance that will never happen to complete the game.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back