What's new

Studying during a pandemic?

Work, study, travel, medicine all the forms of the transport and the work has been under issue. And the people are suffering a lot during this pandemic. I can tell you from my experience spending months sitting in the table is only going to destroy the health. And even worst people are suffering from the indigestion as well.

There is no harm with studying online, but it wouldn't hurt to split the class in half and alternate between online and classroom learning each week. The only problem is, when it comes to exams, they really need to be classroom-based to ensure proper supervision. Let's hope cases of coronavirus will be lower in the summer time.

On the one hand it was really comfortable to study by using zooms at home, eating at home, laying on the bed getting comfortable, but on the other hand the teachers didn't really teach us instead they gave us homeworks to complete at the lesson's time, which was really annoying and unacceptable, But we all made them because we had no other choice. Moreover the "Zoom" is often getting stuck and laggy and it is anyway harder to focus at the studying stuff while you are doing it by looking at a computer, it was an harder period with no doubt.
I got the virus Covid19 once again... the heat reached 38.9 C but happily it got decreased after I took the medication. Once again I'm losing important and essential school lessons for the final exams and theres nothing I can do about it, I guess that I have a horrible luck. Theres also a mandatory to make 51 hours of volunteering and I might lose two of them tomorrow because I won't go to school but thats life sometimes unpredictable things might happen.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back