Streetbees

Sprite1950

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Apr 6, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have been using this site since the 10th July and have earned £7.00 (just under $10). It is a survey site with a difference as it will ask you to back up your answers with photos which makes it fun. It is worldwide although I know some countries do not get as many surveys as I do. I am attaching a screenshot of my last paypal payment. I'm afraid this is the only method of payment (as far as I can see) which I know isn't convenient for everyone.

Screenshot 2021-07-20 at 20-29-19 PayPal Summary.png

My attention is drawn to your thread. The truth is that it looks interesting, I tried to enter through the pc, and apparently it is an application for phone. Do you know if it is the only way to access the site? or you can work from the pc?

This is a good information to learn about about but i know most survey site don't accept member from low tier countries is this one accepting?

I am not a fan of survey site because these sites are not available in my location or even if they are avaliable the payment is very poor compared to a member based in the US or other tier one countries

Stress bee is a platform that allow people to make extra money money by answer many surveys. PayPal is the mode of payment on the website. The payment is prompt once you reach the threshold.

Last edited:
This is a good information to learn about about but i know most survey site don't accept member from low tier countries is this one accepting?
According to the thread description, it is worldwide. You just have to evaluate the payments which are probably different in other countries. Something that should also be kept in mind is that these are made only by Paypal.

Streetbees here in my locality is always difficult to earn from and I don't fancy using VPN. But the more I keep using them locally, the more it becomes difficult in getting surveys
I decided to stay away

I have the app on my mobile device. I was able to register, notwithstanding the unfavourable payment method but I wasn't given any survey to carry out till this moment. I'll soon uninstall the app.

I would have engage in the platform but the mode of payment is not acceptable in my country so I won't be able to work on this platform

does anyone else work with that application / site? I searched the internet and I don't see any activity from anyone ... and there is no activity here in the topic either.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back