Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever encountered a stock that came out of nowhere? I mean, stocks that are for smaller time companies, or just unknown ones. I haven't encountered anything crazy yet, but I'm sure I'll find some stocks that are low risk, but new and are worth investing in.

What do you think? Have you ever invested in stocks that just popped up/came out?

Most of my friends who are into the stock market are buying only blue chip stocks. They don't engage in small companies because of the risk. There is chance of earning a bonanza when the small company's stock would surge in price but that rarely happens, they say. Usually those little stocks would tumble sooner or later.

I'm not familiar enough with stock exchange trading, bit i don't think its wise to invest in a low or unknown asset. It might dwindle such traders funds and make him or her to lose in a bizarre pattern.

I'm into stock trading and I can tell you that buying a stock that comes from no where or buying a stock from a bad company is a time bomb waiting for an explosion to happen because you will eventually lose your money on that stock. If you want peace of mind just buy stock from good companies

I'm into stock trading and I can tell you that buying a stock that comes from no where or buying a stock from a bad company is a time bomb waiting for an explosion to happen because you will eventually lose your money on that stock. If you want peace of mind just buy stock from good companies
Laughs, I've noticed that you're a stock trader. I have seen your comment in another discussion, its good that you're on the go with it. I'm no where near around stock, forex trading. I'm just starting with crypto, gradually I'll be going. Have you made profit since you started using US stock trading??

I believe one should properly observe stocks before investing in them. It isn't wise to just invest in stocks that came out of no where without doing due diligence on those stocks so as to avoid making a loss in your investments. Lots of stock traders have made this mistake and have suffered for it.

I believe one should properly observe stocks before investing in them. It isn't wise to just invest in stocks that came out of no where without doing due diligence on those stocks so as to avoid making a loss in your investments. Lots of stock traders have made this mistake and have suffered for it.
You're right, ideal research should be utilized before embarking on picking any stock commodity to avoid series of trading losses. Lots of people makes such mistakes and it cost them whole lot of money.

Laughs, I've noticed that you're a stock trader. I have seen your comment in another discussion, its good that you're on the go with it. I'm no where near around stock, forex trading. I'm just starting with crypto, gradually I'll be going. Have you made profit since you started using US stock trading??
I haven't really make good profit from the market just like crypto currency exchange Business the market also need patience. And the right now the market is bearish

I haven't really make good profit from the market just like crypto currency exchange Business the market also need patience. And the right now the market is bearish
Which of the coins are experiencing bearish?? I know Bitcoin is going down after reaching $60k earlier this month. Now it is around $51-55k, the price is dropping faster, i just don't want it to drop so low. But if it does, many will be on the losing, and it will be the best time to buy.

new product and stock come into the market every day so there is a possibility for anyone to invest in a new stock that just pop out, well I have never done that before.

Most of my friends who are into the stock market are buying only blue chip stocks. They don't engage in small companies because of the risk. There is chance of earning a bonanza when the small company's stock would surge in price but that rarely happens, they say. Usually those little stocks would tumble sooner or later.
I agree with your point of view here. People tend to go for tried and tested stocks that has stood the test of time. I would go with that myself too

I can't risk my money for those kind of stocks. I prefer Investing in established companies. These small stocks can make you loose a lot within a short period.

I don't know much about stocks but am pretty sure there are lots of stocks out there If you know exactly where to look for it.

Most of the stocks are stocks from company or entrepreneur because stocks can't come from anywhere apart from company

I haven't done this because I always ensure that I make enough research before I take any decisions to invest.
I'm very cautious about these kind of things to avoid regrets later.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back