What's new

Still buy physical books? Or use e-readers instead?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you still buy physical books? Or have you moved on to using e-readers instead? I haven't really purchased a book in a long time. I did when I worked at a call center to read something during downtime. I wouldn't mind getting a cheap e-reader one of these days and checking out some books I've always wanted to read.

What about you?

Not so much anymore, but I used to buy physical books. I read a lot more e-books these days, it's also much more practical, because I can take almost an entire library with me anywhere, but somehow it's much different to hold it in my hand and read it like that.

I still buy physical books most of the time although there's a condition for any physical book I'm going to buy which is the font must not be very tiny. I hate reading tiny fonts. It discourages me from reading any book once I pick it up.

Physical books still holds a high place for me even with all the whole digital Ebooks and PDF books published online. I have a study in my house which I make efforts to add a physical book copy whenever I can. I purchased Age of Vice by Deepti Kapoor in March. It's a very interesting book.

Physical books still holds a high place for me even with all the whole digital Ebooks and PDF books published online. I have a study in my house which I make efforts to add a physical book copy whenever I can. I purchased Age of Vice by Deepti Kapoor in March. It's a very interesting book.

What's the books plot all about? If it's something that's very interesting just like you have stated, I wouldn't mind buying it. I always love reading books that are capable of keeping me in strings of suspense because that's the only way I can keep reading it for a long time until I have finished it otherwise I would be forced to quit reading it half way.

I don't quite remember when I bought a physical book last time. I stopped buying physical books a long time ago. They are expensive, difficult to store and also have portability issue. eBooks are lot more easier. having said that I still prefer to read physical books and once in a while I read physical books from my collections

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back