What's new

Starting a laser cutting business questions??

jasimi

Familiar Face
Nov 25, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I am interested in starting a laser cutting business and am looking for anyone out there how currently owns one that could give me some feed back and help in figuring out what to expect. I am familiar with the Trumpf 3030 lasers but am going back and forth with purchasing an older 3030 or buying a some what newer 1030. I would be running a laser and press break.

- am I going to have a problem being competitive with the 1030 in terms of cost to cut each part vs a 3030?

- what are some of the hidden costs that people have come across while starting up in this industry?

-I am just looking for a mentor who knows this industry to help get me from my current job into being my own boss and starting my own journey like so many of you great people have done!
I am interested in starting a laser cutting business and am looking for anyone out there how currently owns one that could give me some feed back and help in figuring out what to expect. I am familiar with the Trumpf 3030 lasers but am going back and forth with purchasing an older 3030 or buying a some what newer 1030. I would be running a laser and press break.

- am I going to have a problem being competitive with the 1030 in terms of cost to cut each part vs a 3030?

- what are some of the hidden costs that people have come across while starting up in this industry?

-I am just looking for a mentor who knows this industry to help get me from my current job into being my own boss and starting my own journey like so many of you great people have done with HANTENCNC!
Thanks for your time and any help should greatly be appreciated.

I have no idea what kind of business is laser cutting. Do you want to offer laser cutting service or want to create your own products through laser cutting? What kind of things you would be using for your laser cutter?

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back