What's new

Starting a cryptocurrency

Starting or having a personal coin isn't a child's play. You need to have a rigging system for mining and that will definitely cost you a lot of money. But if you can bare the cost of starting up the Business you can go on with it

Although i don't find it interesting, knowing how to create blockchains and building a coin but i feel that its easy being that people use this to scam people.
Yes Indeed. I have an idea that there are many coins created but fake and unrecognized. These only fit in order to fool people especially those not very experienced in digital currencies.

Recently we have seen so many cryptocurrencies rising up, blockchain is maybe the future. If you had the knowledge and the tools and also knew the risk of the whole process would you start your own cryptocurrency?
Right now I don't think that I have the time in order to be able to create my own cryptocurrency because it does take a substantial amount of effort and time to advertise and manage the cryptocurrency that you are creating. However just something that I would like to venture into and investigate further in the future.

Actually, creating cryptocurrency could be very lucrative but I think it is not an easy process. Instead of going through all these tedious processes, I would rather look for another online business as there are so many of them today. It is just my opinion though.

Recently we have seen so many cryptocurrencies rising up, blockchain is maybe the future. If you had the knowledge and the tools and also knew the risk of the whole process would you start your own cryptocurrency?
Well, I was thinking of going into some learning on how to create my cryptocurrency coin but now I notice so many countries are going against it because they see it as a threat to their country's economy I guess.

Just like you suggested, if only I had the full knowledge and the workings of how to set up a cryptocurrency of my own, then I might concider it if it is something that will benefit me in the future

Most of the projects that are coming up does not have any tangible things over and I can't invest in such and some of them are coming out to scam people, if I am investing in a cryptocurrency I have to concentrate on those ones I understand will be profitable and will stand the period of time.

I have so many projects in my hands personally and I wouldn't want to add of more projects to my life again because it will be stressful . I have to concentrate in the available one first.

No, I don't really have time to even think of starting a cryptocurrency and even if I have to start the cryptocurrency must never be a shit coin . That is very important

Anyone starting his own crypto currency must ensure they're very detailed and transparent plus win the hearts of the would-be holders not just in mouth but in actions that ar SMART.

for you to start a cryptocurrency, you need to have at least people who are ready to invest heavily in your cryptocurrency because that is what really drives a price and public acceptance.
To establish a cryptocurrency is quite easy most especially on the Ethereum blockchain.
Promoting the cryptocurrency is what will take a lot of time because it is not really easy to get people to accept the cryptocurrency.

To establish a cryptocurrency is quite easy most especially on the Ethereum blockchain.
Promoting the cryptocurrency is what will take a lot of time because it is not really easy to get people to accept the cryptocurrency.
Definitely, I think it is much easier to establish a cryptocurrency in the binance smart chain. This is because a lot of people have used it for some years now. Ethereum network is very good but expensive.

With the rise of so many new blockchains all around the world, it has become so easy to create your own cryptocurrency with minimal resources using already created resources or templates from existing blockchains.

I doubt I'll launch my own coin. I will be unable to establish my cryptocurrency because I lack
the necessary knowledge and abilities to do so.
Also, I recently entered the Bitcoin realm so it
would be a little premature to start doing this now

Starting a crypto is very risky and beside that it needs alot of money and a great project and support behind it, if not it will fail, it is very difficult but if you have great ideas about it then it is not impossible.

I don't currently have any ambition to develop my own cryptocurrency.
I think there is a severe oversupply of cryptocurrencies on the market, and many won't even be published on exchanges.

I doubt I'll launch my own coin. I am unable to do it because I lack the necessary knowledge and abilities. Four years ago, I recently entered the cryptocurrency world. I don't intend to purchase and trade any cryptocurrency.

Whwn it comes to the issue of cryptocurency,there are things that you will really need to know,you need to have the capitalisation to be able to withstand the market trading,and then the persons that are behind the coin also matters.

Starting up your own cryptocurrency is not a bad idea, you can earn a lot of money but at the beginning you have to put in some level of work, that's the only way to get what you want.

It is not just about creating of cryptocurrency but what of other complex things such as carrying out a marketing advertisement and some other things ? To develop a cryptocurrency and its online space to thousands of members is not easy.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back