Stadium or TV

Busybee

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Jan 9, 2022
USD
$4.8000USD
Biznotes
Which one of the following is a better platform to watch sports Stadium or TV, I prefer watching on TV mainly because I find the tickets to be expensive and I have to travel a lot.

If it's a brand new movie and my niece and nephew are waiting for it to come out / opening day in theaters, then sometimes I'll go with them even though I know the place will be packed. 😰
👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦
But otherwise, like you, I'd much rather just wait for it to hit the TV and watch it at home. No hassle.

If I could always go to a live game and see my favorite teams in person, but I'm not that into being around a ton of screaming fans being loud and obnoxious. I would go to see my favorite teams play once in a while, but not every time. TV is fine too.

The last time I went to watch a game in the stadium was when I was a kid. I went to watch a football game (soccer) when our country played with Germany. That was a long time ago. These days I watch live sports on TV. Tickets are expensive and I also do not like crowd.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back