Anis Boukezzoula

Team Manager
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 4, 2020
USD
$18.1100USD
Biznotes
A digital currency in the name of the Squid game is pouring into all its investors' money from $ 3200 to $ 0 after its market cap reached more than one billion dollars and all social media accounts were closed.

Did you be one of the victims?

1635801682049.png

These types of scams are more commonly known as the " carpet rug being pulled" and this can happen with coins. Pulling the rub basically means the owner of the coin or token stole the money from the users who were HODLing to be never seen again. That's why you need to do due diligence before investing in any shit coins, or new start ups as they could potentially be a rug puller. I, unfortunately, wasn't affected by this.

It is funny how some investors still went ahead and joined the tied despite glaring warnings from medias and coin market cap. Billions of dollars stolen and this thieves cannot be caught. this calls for he need for urgent regulation in the crypto world. i must say the owners of this token are pretty shortsighted.

This is the reason I always advise people to be careful on the type of cryptocurrency they are investing on because there are some project that is not worth investing on at all, anyone who invested a reasonable amount of money here will even go out with nothing.

Yeah, that was the crypto rug pull carried out by the creators of the Squid game community token (SGCT). It is a painful thing but they have to take heart. Binance promised to catch the perpetrators and hopefully they will

Wow,how could that be possible,considering the fact that I don't know much about that,but it sounds different.

I recently saw another chart that token is back but I do not know if it is true or not. It was trading around 0.00000035 when I saw it. I did not know if it was a different token anyway

I never go with market hype. People should have know this is going to be a rug pull because the squid token did not allow selling or exchange. You could buy but could not sell.

Squid game token was a rug pull, a lot of people lost substantial amounts of money by investing in squid game tokens. Interestingly, I was not hyped into investing in tokens not listed in any major exchanges when it was trending.

Could this be a scam? Yes, it is a scam because there's absolutely no way you will deposit $3200 and becomes a $0 in the blink of an eye even in the most volatile cryptocurrency..

This calls for urgent attention and that is the major reason why it is necessary to involve in due diligence before investing in any cryptocurrencies because of nefarious activities surrounding crypto related investment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back