What's new

Some coins are gaining values again

Yes I known about the some coin bitcoin and etc and some more coin gaining values again starting the bitcoin it's not value some people saving in this coin and says later this coin value increase for some year later but now days bitcoin increased the value I think later pi network is also gain values again

I noticed that whenever Bitcoin is moving up those coins are going up together too and when Bitcoin is dropping the value of those coins drops too. Bitcoin has a big influence on these coins orice which makes it easier to invest to them since Bitcoin will always rise no matter how it drops.

i don't think that XLM did notice any good improvements, it was around 0.2$ when i last saw it, so that's still in the same range of price, but for a very small value coin, it's kind of good if you are someone who wants to start with small coins, it's good for you

Its good you brought up this thread for people to know. Patience is the key when it comes to crypto currencies. And for you to gain a lot you have to be willing to have a lit of patience
Post automatically merged:

Its good you brought up this thread for people to know. Patience is the key when it comes to crypto currencies. And for you to gain a lot you have to be willing to have a lit of patience

That's why trading in cryptocurrency is more advantageous than investing in cryptocurrency. Some investors due to the fact that the prices of altcoins fell some weeks ago would have sold most of their coins due to panic. Now they are rising again.

I think these rise is normal , it happens in cryptocurrency. The only thing is that we have to be able to know a feasible coin that we are going to invest in ,that will increase whenever there is a Bullish run in the market . However , some of these coins are decreasing slowly presently.

Early last week most coins were cruising until mid last week when they all fell. One thing has been notable so far with cryto currencies and that is that most of them follow bitcoin. When bitcoin is rising they are all rising and when it falls they follow suit.

Check the current price of some coins via coinmarketcap. Coins like BTC, XLM, ETH, BCH, LTC, POLK, etc. Have all added value to their price tag. Stellar (XLM) went higher from $0.08 per token to $0.30 per token, that's a massive increase. It is worth investing into. Bitcoin its worth $36k from $35k yesterday. Ethereum is valued at $1.3k from the previous $1.1k it peaked last week. While Bitcoin cash is now $519, it was at $469 last week too. Litecoin is valued at $159 per token, it was previously valued at $126 per token last week too. Polkadot is now valued at $17 per token, going up from $14 last week. Now you can see that their is an increase in this coins. That shows, you don't have to panic too much when you see drop in price of your coins. All you need to apply is endurance and wait for it to grow back. I still believe this coins will still hit new price land mark sooner.
Thanks for this infomative thread of yours. It is good that a read it before i convert my crypto coins to our native currency. Now i will hold it a little longer and wait patiently to gain profit in the future. 👍

Check the current price of some coins via coinmarketcap. Coins like BTC, XLM, ETH, BCH, LTC, POLK, etc. Have all added value to their price tag. Stellar (XLM) went higher from $0.08 per token to $0.30 per token, that's a massive increase. It is worth investing into. Bitcoin its worth $36k from $35k yesterday. Ethereum is valued at $1.3k from the previous $1.1k it peaked last week. While Bitcoin cash is now $519, it was at $469 last week too. Litecoin is valued at $159 per token, it was previously valued at $126 per token last week too. Polkadot is now valued at $17 per token, going up from $14 last week. Now you can see that their is an increase in this coins. That shows, you don't have to panic too much when you see drop in price of your coins. All you need to apply is endurance and wait for it to grow back. I still believe this coins will still hit new price land mark sooner.
That's a wonderful news from your side for me. Because I was thinking to invest some amount in coins. But I was afraid of losing values, because from last three to four days, I saw graph was going down continuesly. But now after a wonderful information from your side, I would invest as soon as possible because there are Chances now to get profit.

It's more like a merry go round with some currencies dropping and new one's joining the track, most currencies will drop and still rise over time i just think it's part of the crypto currency Dna

Concerning some coins that are gaining value again. Well, the volatility in the cryptocurrency market between the coin is what makes people to show interest and start investing in them. Coin like litecoin, ethereum, bitcoin have gained value and still gaining while some on still on verve of have adding value

After the rumor of Amazon accepting crypto currency spread in the market, the value of crypto currencies has been going up. Bitcoin has gained 10 percent value in the last 24 hours.

There is nothing to be surprised about here,the crypto market is determined by the power of demand and supply so it's normal

A lot of coins that made a lot of hypes until a couple of months ago are not gaining any value. For example, people were talking about doge reaching $1 but doge is showing resistance at 25 cents.

Everything was moving perfectly until around June of this year that all cryptocurrency drop seriously to a point we can never imagine, And from all indication all coins are beginning to gain their original value even though some are still struggling from the effects of the bearish movement.

Patience is one language that's very valuable and preached in the cryptocurrency world. Once you've done your findings and you're sure a project would fly, just invest and relax. You'll definitely see growth

Wow, this is good news. It would really make those who invested in crypto currencies happy, the prices of crypto currencies were dropping and it really affected those who invested in it, i'm glad the prices are finally picking up again.

Although as it stands now of current the market is generally downward trending but it just looks like history is repeating itself because it looks like that's how it started last year.

Definitely this is to be expected due to the volatility of the coins, like right now there's a dip all across the coins but I believe it won't always be so and with time there would be increase again

In the last couple of days, a lot of coins are gaining value, including Bitcoin and Ethereum. IN the last 24 hours Bitcoin and Ethereum went down slightly, however, Matic is still going very strong.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back