Soluble Coffee or Coffee Grounds

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
What kind of coffee do you drink, soluble coffee or coffee grounds? Soluble coffee is instant coffee that can be prepared by adding it on a boiling water on a saucepan. You need a coffee maker to make coffee from coffee grounds. I use coffee grounds. I have a small hand pressed coffee maker.

I like ground coffee the most and it's the one I drink the most, but I also have instant coffee for when I'm in a hurry and don't have time to brew the other type of coffee.

The coffee in a machine I make is horrible. I don't know why. Well, I did make good coffee all the time at a library coffee machine.

Anyway, I would prefer instant coffee right now because I can be assured it won't be screwed up.

The coffee in a machine I make is horrible. I don't know why. Well, I did make good coffee all the time at a library coffee machine.

Anyway, I would prefer instant coffee right now because I can be assured it won't be screwed up.
It is easier to make instant coffee compared to making coffee with coffee grounds and brewing on a machine.
I like ground coffee the most and it's the one I drink the most, but I also have instant coffee for when I'm in a hurry and don't have time to brew the other type of coffee.
what kind of coffee machines do you have?

Unfortunately, I don't drink coffee anymore because I have a very serious issue when it comes to sleeping. When I take coffee, it has too much caffeine that makes it impossible for me to sleep. I can't remember the last time I took coffee but if it's tea, this is something that I take almost on a daily basis.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back