VIP Member
1000 Posts Club
Mar 2, 2013
USD
$5.6500USD
Biznotes
rssImage-a280d8f9faff000b188ba702198ecfaf.jpeg

Soccer fan tokens on the march as Poland’s biggest club adopts crypto​

Blockchain-based soccer fan tokens are all the rage of late, and now Poland's most successful club is getting in on the action.

5660 Total views 25 Total shares Listen to article
0:00
1434_aHR0cHM6Ly9zMy5jb2ludGVsZWdyYXBoLmNvbS91cGxvYWRzLzIwMjEtMDIvN2VkZDZjYTMtY2IxYi00ZTQzLWIxZTYtZGZmYjFiOGEyYmNjLmpwZw==.jpg News
The spread of blockchain-based soccer fan tokens across Europe continued on Monday as Poland’s most successful soccer club partnered with sports fintech firm Chiliz.
Legia Warsaw, which holds the record for the most number of Polish league championship wins, will launch a token on the fan engagement and rewards platform Socios
The LEG Fan Token is expected to launch in the coming months and will grant supporters voting rights on various club decisions. Tokenholders will also be eligible to take part in exclusive games, competitions and VIP experiences. The supply of LEG Fan Tokens will be capped at 5 million.
Legia Warsaw joins 21 European football giants to have created fan tokens on the Socios platform recently. Major soccer institutions such as Lionel Messi’s FC Barcelona, Cristiano Ronaldo’s Juventus Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s A.C. Milan
Dariusz Mioduski, CEO of Legia Warsaw, appeared optimistic about interacting with the new technology offered up by blockchain and tokenization.
“Pioneering solutions and new technologies, which additionally give our fans unique opportunities to actively participate in the life of our club, are the exact direction in which we want to develop,” said Mioduski, adding, “We believe that the potential of the most popular sports brand in this part of Europe, which Legia Warsaw undoubtedly is, will allow Socios.com to gain many fans not only in Poland, but also in the international arena.”
The CEO and founder of Socios.com and Chiliz, Alexandre Dreyfus, welcomed Legia Warsaw onto the Socios platform and anticipated it would increase overall fan engagement.
“Very soon
Related News

I'm thrilled that the fan token is becoming popular this days around the football world. Many football clubs have adopted it, and football stars are also in support of it.

That's showing how advance Cryptocurrency can be be in the future. It is pictured as a balance sheet for innovative society in the future.

I'm thrilled that the fan token is becoming popular this days around the football world. Many football clubs have adopted it, and football stars are also in support of it.

I actually believe that this is a very good opportunity for football to take another trend and get their own cryptocurrency and I believe that it's actually going to dominate in the crypto-currency market because football is very popular.

rssImage-a280d8f9faff000b188ba702198ecfaf.jpeg

Soccer fan tokens on the march as Poland’s biggest club adopts crypto​

Blockchain-based soccer fan tokens are all the rage of late, and now Poland's most successful club is getting in on the action.

5660 Total views 25 Total shares Listen to article
0:00
1434_aHR0cHM6Ly9zMy5jb2ludGVsZWdyYXBoLmNvbS91cGxvYWRzLzIwMjEtMDIvN2VkZDZjYTMtY2IxYi00ZTQzLWIxZTYtZGZmYjFiOGEyYmNjLmpwZw==.jpg News
The spread of blockchain-based soccer fan tokens across Europe continued on Monday as Poland’s most successful soccer club partnered with sports fintech firm Chiliz.
Legia Warsaw, which holds the record for the most number of Polish league championship wins, will launch a token on the fan engagement and rewards platform Socios
The LEG Fan Token is expected to launch in the coming months and will grant supporters voting rights on various club decisions. Tokenholders will also be eligible to take part in exclusive games, competitions and VIP experiences. The supply of LEG Fan Tokens will be capped at 5 million.
Legia Warsaw joins 21 European football giants to have created fan tokens on the Socios platform recently. Major soccer institutions such as Lionel Messi’s FC Barcelona, Cristiano Ronaldo’s Juventus Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s A.C. Milan
Dariusz Mioduski, CEO of Legia Warsaw, appeared optimistic about interacting with the new technology offered up by blockchain and tokenization.
“Pioneering solutions and new technologies, which additionally give our fans unique opportunities to actively participate in the life of our club, are the exact direction in which we want to develop,” said Mioduski, adding, “We believe that the potential of the most popular sports brand in this part of Europe, which Legia Warsaw undoubtedly is, will allow Socios.com to gain many fans not only in Poland, but also in the international arena.”
The CEO and founder of Socios.com and Chiliz, Alexandre Dreyfus, welcomed Legia Warsaw onto the Socios platform and anticipated it would increase overall fan engagement.
“Very soon
Related News
I know of ATM coin which beling to atletico Madrid, now the while soccer federation Is adopting the use if crypto is a big step ahead.

I actually believe that this is a very good opportunity for football to take another trend and get their own cryptocurrency and I believe that it's actually going to dominate in the crypto-currency market because football is very popular.
Already we are football lovers, if that takes place, fans worldwide gonna live such development to see their respective club holding more of their own Cryptocurrency and paying players with that.

A situation whereby the biggest club in Poland accepts crypto currency is a welcoming development showing that crypto currency will be put into use universally soon.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back