What's new

Since the Nigerian government banned crypto to naira withdrawal, what method are you using to withdraw your coins??

I have been using binance all this while and it has been a blissful experience for me .
I always said as much as possible to make sure that I have so much left so that I get better profit.

Ever since Nigerian government banned cryptocurrency in it nation the only option to withdraw your cryptocurrency funds from your wallet is a use of a peer-to-peer platform that is presented by The cryptocurrency exchange.

Binance P2P has remained the number one platform in which are used to buy cryptocurrency auto exchange cryptocurrency to normal fiat and then into my bank account.

My country has not banned crypto, but they are charging high fees when we withdraw funds. every problem has a solution, most of the users have shifted to P2P trading, Binance, Kucoin, and local bitcoins. These are the few best P2P platforms where we can receive our money in our bank. I use Ku coin for p2p trading. This exchange does not require us to verify our KYC.

Those of us from Nigeria are experiencing lousy time when it comes to crypto to naira withdrawal into the local bank account. The country stopped such transaction taking place, and its hard now to withdraw the coins down to our naira bank account. Since the government doesn't want anything that has to do with naira and crypto transactions to place in the bank in order not to get the the fiat currency devalued.

Do you think their is any alternative left to withdraw our coins??
There are many people online who use dollars or other currencies to buy cryptocurrencies and some of them can be found in money making forums. Examples of these forums are Bizdustry,Trendri,beermoney and so on.If you can find and connect with them, they will buy your cryptocurrencies with dollar and you will be able to convert them to naira.

A search on google can also reveal places where you can exchange your cryptocurrencies for dollar and convert them to naira.

I'm using a local exchange to send my crypto to naira. They charge about 10% of the value of my coins, but I'm willing to pay that fee because it's much faster than waiting for a bank transfer and then waiting again for the payment to clear. Besides, I don't know how long this ban will last, and I don't want to lose my coins by not being able to access them when they're needed.

Binance has been t me what I would refer to as a saving Grace in this situation. It's really bad that the government doesn't want us to make real progress as we should.

Thankfully, they have retracted that order recently and the use of cryptocurrencies has been legalized.
The truth is cryptocurrency is invaluable to the economy.

I really thank God for the P2P system in binance. That is how I have been able to withdraw and even buy any favourite cryptocurrency of my choice without much stress. For now that is the only way.

Thanks to ICT and webmasters in the system of the government, currently the use of cryto in Nigeria is legalized and can withdraw via local banks account but in a law exchange rate

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back