Not open for further replies.

Shine_Spirit

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Feb 11, 2017
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you get more excited about simple concerts (with a slower pace) or with more giant concerts filled with pyrotechnics scattered and many lights across over the stage?

For me, it depends a lot on my mood (I let my mood guide me most of the times... when I talk about music :D). Sometimes I may prefer something more "intimate" and other times I may prefer something more "explosive". :)

I'm comfortable with both. Both are equally good in their own aspects. There are times when my mood is sober and all I want is ti relax. At that time I opt for simple concerts that soothe my mind and body. Sometimes when I'm in great fun mood it is then I opt for more technical concerts.

Both are good to for me depending on the artists and performance. I can enjoy a more calm performance if the artist is able to penetrate a good feeling if they put enough emotion to what they are singing. I also like the bigger and louder concerts because it brings happiness and joy to an entire crowd. As long as the music is good and the singer has an amazing voice or great performance I am a big fan.

I'm comfortable with both. Both are equally good in their own aspects. There are times when my mood is sober and all I want is ti relax. At that time I opt for simple concerts that soothe my mind and body. Sometimes when I'm in great fun mood it is then I opt for more technical concerts.

Whoever actually makes the final decision is our mood, isn't it? Sometimes it's funny to think how much our mood can be responsible for some decisions in our lives. But I'm also comfortable with both options. ;)

The more that I go to shows the more that I learn that I enjoy the simple ones. It makes sense I guess, but even when I was younger I think that being able to relax means much more to me than having fun and going wild, but there is a medium I suppose.

The more that I go to shows the more that I learn that I enjoy the simple ones. It makes sense I guess, but even when I was younger I think that being able to relax means much more to me than having fun and going wild, but there is a medium I suppose.

I think the simplest concerts are the ones that get more captivated by just being simple and by generally demonstrating the real quality of the artists' voices (and this is most important aspect, at least for me).

Whoever actually makes the final decision is our mood, isn't it? Sometimes it's funny to think how much our mood can be responsible for some decisions in our lives. But I'm also comfortable with both options. ;)
Yeah....it all depends on my mood. There are times when all I need is a loud music and crazy company. Whereas at times I need solace sitting in a chair and listen to soft music that touches my heart and revives my heart, body and soul.

Life and the corresponding mood is so variable that I always keep an option for both kind of music.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back