☑️NEW Silver prices are up but still within a range

FXOcrypto

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Aug 11, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
In yesterday's trading session, Silver rose drawing a bull candle with a long body with on top and bottom candle wicks. This precious metal is often positively correlated with gold, but sometimes the two have anomalous differences. Some traders take advantage of this correlation to hedge.

In this week's trading, the Silver price tried to rise after two weeks of a downward trend, three Silver lines drew bulls candles below the middle band line but were still in the price range of 27,600 - 29,100. The countries that import the most silver are the US, Canada, Hong Kong, the UK, and Türkiye. Paying attention to these countries' economic development could be useful.

Yesterday the US core CPI data was higher than expected, the actual data was 0.3% from the expected 0.2%, while the CPI month-to-month and CPI year to year were relatively the same as expected, cooler than the previous year.

Silver price fluctuations were high in response to the CPI release, rising from a low of 28,059 to a high of 28,714. The market seems to be still waiting for the Fed to cut interest rates at the September 17-18 meeting. Whether the Fed cuts interest rates by 25 bps or 50 bps is debated. According to the Fedwatch tool from the CME Group, the forecast for the Fed to cut interest rates by 50 bps falls to 15% while the forecast for a 25 bps cut rises to 85%.

Today investors will focus on US PPI data and unemployment claims. Core PPI is expected to be 0.2% from the previous revision of 0.0% and unemployment claims are expected to be the same 227k as the previous revision.
silver 12 09 2024 h4.png

Thank you for sharing your analysis, I will take it into account, maybe I will open some operation, but I will wait for it to rise with more strength

Thank you for sharing your analysis, I will take it into account, maybe I will open some operation, but I will wait for it to rise with more strength
You are welcome, trading Silver needs to be aware of the risk of high volatility, perhaps not all traders are suitable for the risk profile of trading Silver and Gold in the CFD market.

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back