What's new

Siblings

I have one sibling. He is my older brother, and he is a little bit more than two years older than me. I'm definitely the favorite.

I have one sibling. One sister and she's in her 20's. We have both moved out of our parent's house; however, this doesn't mean we don't meet up regularly.

I have one sister, when you have siblings you will have to learn to share food, clothes, TV, computer because you both need and like those things so you cant always win everything at life when you have that sibling...
You will also have to learn that sometimes you both wouldn't agree on things like ordering a specific food, she might want Falafel but yet you might want a shawarma and so on.
But then you will have to agree to order something you both like so everyone wins.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back