What's new

ShrinkMe.io

I don't really know about the Link but I think the best thing to do is to give it a try so we know if it's legit or scam

If they pay $7 in one click that means it is too good to be true and if something is too good to be true then it's not true. Other url short Link platform that have been in the system for long do not even pay up to that

Does ShrinkMe.io really pay or is it just a scam?
Where it is written on the website pays 7 $ in just one click.
No they don't pay $7 for a click. Maybe you did not read it well. Maybe you saw $7 for 1000 views. And that is not for all countries. It might be for the tier 1 countries

$7 for a click? That would be more than amazing - though I agree with the person who said it's per 1000 views or so.
I'm still not convinced about this URL shortener thing anyways. I'll rather work on PTP forum like bizdustry

I have checked the website and it seems that it is a URL sharing site where you get paid when 1,000 people click on the link. Most of such sites can be a waste of time if people refuse to click on the link and they are also banned by the sociaol media due to their spammy content.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back