What's new

Shower or bath?

Deleted member 403

Do you prefer taking a shower or bath? And, why? I prefer taking a shower because I'm too tall .to fit into most baths comfortably

I also prefer taking a shower.The main reason is that my bath is really small so obviously it's not comfortable for me.

I also prefer taking a shower.The main reason is that my bath is really small so obviously it's not comfortable for me.
The both options are for me, I can take both shower and bath because I am not too tall and i am not short, I am just in between but i love showering better than bathing.

I prefer bath over shower, when you are taking a bath you are laying comfortably you can even close your eyes and get so comfortable, it just feels much better than standing and moving that thing around which is less comfortable. I can chill much better when I'm taking a bath and not when I am taking a shower. I've always preferred bath over a shower.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back