What's new

Should you invest in Nvidia stock? Is it profitable?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Nvidia is a well-known company. They manufacture different kinds of graphic cards for their customers. Since utilisation of graphic cards have increased so much ,do you really think that investing in the Nvidia stock could be a really great idea?

Any company that has to do with technology will be profitable in the future because technology is the future. I wish I could invest in Nvidia. Our government strictly prohibits its citizens from investing in foreign companies, therefore, I cannot invest in any companies that are not based in our country oir loste din the local stock exchange.

Nvidia wants to be one of the pioneering companies when it comes to AI, which is why, in the previous months, it has performed so well in the stock market, this may be just a preview of what Nvidia's price could do also in the future, we know very well that Nvidia is always at the forefront of innovation.

We have seen it recently with the last crypto bullrun where it was the microchip company that sold the most graphics for mining cryptocurrencies, if Nvidia follows the path it is taking and continues at the forefront of technology and more specifically AI, will continue to be profitable.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back