What's new

Should there be a limit to the worth crypto can get?

The price is based on demand and total supply, we do not know how far a cryptocurrency can rise but we can make calculations according to the total supply and the possible future market capitalization.
The price of cryptocurrencies are driven by demand and supply and if the demand continue to increase z it will also increase in value in response to the increase in demand.

The price of cryptocurrencies are driven by demand and supply and if the demand continue to increase z it will also increase in value in response to the increase in demand.
Yes, that is a fact, that's how the whole market works, the only thing we can predict is what would happen if the demand continues to grow according to the total supply of the asset in question, that is, for example Bitcoin, if there will be 21 million in total, we can make approximate calculations of what would happen if it had a certain market capitalization.

The thing that makes cryptocurrency tick is it's ability to fall to the ground and rise to the peak in response to factors like market sentiments. When you regulate cryptocurrency, you have destroyed the very essence of it..

Like, a limit to where the crypto can't get too high, but also can't drop below a certain set limit. Do you think one day crypto could work like that? I think the idea of losing out on your crypto is scary, so to be able to recover it, even if it's lowered, is ideal. What do you guys think?
I don't think there should be a limit because I know a lot of people who are putting millions of dollars in their cryptocurrency wallet as long as it is a trusted wallet

The cryptocurrency market operates in a free market economy. There should be no attempt to place a ceiling on the value of cryptocurrency. Let the forces of demand and supply continue to determine the value.

Thanks for sharing! It's mandatory for anyone who wants to look into cryptocurrency investment to understand that it's value is driven by demand and supply dynamics.

Like, a limit to where the crypto can't get too high, but also can't drop below a certain set limit. Do you think one day crypto could work like that? I think the idea of losing out on your crypto is scary, so to be able to recover it, even if it's lowered, is ideal. What do you guys think?
There should be a limit to the worth crypto can get. There should be a limit to how high or how low the prices of crypto should get to. If this were to happen, a lot of people would become more interested in investing in crypto.

The worth or value of cryptocurrencies is primarily determined by market forces of supply and demand. Currently, most cryptocurrencies do not have an explicit limit to their worth, and their values are determined by the perceived value and market dynamics. However, some cryptocurrencies, like Bitcoin, have a capped supply, meaning there is a predetermined maximum number of coins that can ever exist.

The regulation of cryptocurrencies is still evolving, and the question of whether there should be a limit to their worth is a topic of ongoing debate and consideration. The market should be allowed to determine the value freely, reflecting supply and demand dynamics.

If there's a limit to where the crypto can't get too high, and also it can't drop below a certain set limit, then it's no longer cryptocurrency because it can now be controlled and I believe that it's exactly what governments are planning to do with cryptocurrency.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back