What's new

Should there be a limit to the worth crypto can get?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Like, a limit to where the crypto can't get too high, but also can't drop below a certain set limit. Do you think one day crypto could work like that? I think the idea of losing out on your crypto is scary, so to be able to recover it, even if it's lowered, is ideal. What do you guys think?

I wish cryptocurrencies were set that way. But it seems the way they were created, no one can control the market. Their decentralized nature means that the prices can go anywhere and no one can prevent or enhance it.

Most people wish it was set that way, But you have to know that Cryptocurrency is decentralized and no one has control over it because of its nature. So, its price can not be determined by individuals or the Government. You just have to play safe to avoid losing money.

There's no limit to what crypto can be worth because the currency is very volatile and the way it moves up and down sometimes could be very surprising and unpredictable.

There's no limit to the amount of cryptocurrency I can get in my account on cryptocurrency exchange platforms. I should be able to receive huge cryptocurrency.

The price of cryptocurrency is driven by demand and supply and we cannot see particularly that if it reaches certain value, then it will stop appreciating.

There shouldn't be a limit in which crypto currency can rise to and limit can reduce to. This is a currency that has gained ground and active by block chain network. I believe crypto currency can reach $100000 in value and even more than that.

If there is a limit to cryptocurrency them it would not be as exciting as it is currently, because people can not predict it's outcome that is why most people are investing on it.

If there is a limit to cryptocurrency them it would not be as exciting as it is currently, because people can not predict it's outcome that is why most people are investing on it.
There's no limit to the worth of cryptocurrency . The cryotocurrency is determined by the demand and supply in the crypto-currency market and that is what drives the price.

There's no limit to the worth of cryptocurrency . The cryotocurrency is determined by the demand and supply in the crypto-currency market and that is what drives the price.
It is not possible for cryptocurrency to have a limited worth because it will forfeit the true nature of cryptocurrency. The crypto-asset can move as high as it could.

Everything about cryptocurrwncy project is decentralized, nobody can control your money and your target, you have the only control over yourself and there's no Mimi to how many you can acquire

Everything about cryptocurrwncy project is decentralized, nobody can control your money and your target, you have the only control over yourself and there's no Mimi to how many you can acquire
It is true that the decentralized nature of cryptocurrency is what made it free and it should be allowed to freely move to any extent it could but it is greatly determined by demand and supply mechanism.

That's true but I believe if you know what you are doing you can be able to control your money an target, trading is not something easy you need to have a good knowledge before you can be able to go about it.

Cryptocurrency market value can drive up to any extent provided it is developing and the project is encouraging and people accepted it because that is the determinant.

Cryptocurrency market value can drive up to any extent provided it is developing and the project is encouraging and people accepted it because that is the determinant.
Cryptocurrency can move up as high as it is because it is unlimited and it is not centralised but it is driven by demand and supply dynamics which is the major determinant of the price movement of cryptocurrencies

The price of cryptocurrency can move to any length and it is very important that we should understand this and a cryptocurrency can move as high as possible if the demand is very high.

This is something unique about cryptocurrency which has no limitations, if it had limitations then it wouldn't had this fame, I think it is good for crypto market.

If that should happen then I don't see any point and cryptocurrency anymore since it will no longer be decentralized. The beauty of it is that it can rice and fall in price to any point.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back