What's new

Should I invest in cryptocurrency?

cryptocurrency as a whole is a nice project that can make you Rich but my own advice is that you should not consider to invest on litecoins,I don't see the need for you to invest in it because there are other people currency that can do more than litecoins now.

To invest into cryptocurrency because investing your money into cryptocurrency you will make good return in your investment, so is good to invest.

In Cryptocurrency investment an expert will always advise you, of you have the amount of money to risk then you should consider to invest in it. If not you should back up when you aren't ready to risk any amount.

Cryptocurrency investment is a high risk investment which can go either way, the possibility of you making huge profit from the investment is there so also the possibility of having a loss. Like I always advice people, whenever you are making any high risk investment also try to invest what you can lose, because these investments can go either way within a twinkle of an eye.
The voliatility of the cryptocurency makes it a good prospect to venture into,and you can get a good return in less time,depending on where the market swing.But it can go the other way,making it a voliatile investment.Spare cash should be used to do this investment.

I hear it might be the next big thing. I'm thinking about investing $1000 into a lite coin, $1k into ethereum, and 1K into bitcoin, any advice for investing or when to invest into markets like these, I had an aunt who invested heavily, before she had a profit of over $ 40,000 from the stock but 2 hours went by and it disappeared like thin air. Can I invest my money?
The best thing for you to do right now is to start investing in crypto currency and makes it big later in life, because investing in crypto currency is like securing your future from hunger and brokenness, I don't advise you invest in stock because its quite risky.

Cryptocurrency business is a very lucrative business but very volatile. Just like your aunt money disappear like a thin air in stock, it could also happen in crypto investment because of its high volatility. My advice, don't invest what you can't afford to loose.

If you can afford to then definitely do invest in it but prior to investing it's better to have done your fair share of research so as not to but at the wrong time and run at loss

If you want to invest in crypto currency, you should start investing right now. The price is pretty low and all coins are affordable (because most of he coin have halved)

It is not only a matter of using spare cash, it is a matter of what you know about a coin that you want to invest in. If you ain't well informed, you will only lose your money.

Investing into Cryptocurrency have no proper time, anytime you invest into it can bring you profit cos of its volatile nature. When it has the power to move back same applies to moving up.

Yes , you have chosen the right coins to invest , Bitcoin , Ethereum and Litecoin. These 3 are the top coins which can give you high profits only if you hold them for years.

Looking at our world today, we can see how everything is changing. And when it come to investment there are many places to invest, but investing in crypto currency is one of the best because with time crypto currency will take over.

Right now there are a lot of uncertainties about the crypto currency world and it will be best for you that you just wait a little for the market to consolidate.
Post automatically merged:

I have a strong believe that crypto would form a very big part of human life either as a legal tender or as a store of value so you should invest in it.

Last edited:
I hear it might be the next big thing. I'm thinking about investing $1000 into a lite coin, $1k into ethereum, and 1K into bitcoin, any advice for investing or when to invest into markets like these, I had an aunt who invested heavily, before she had a profit of over $ 40,000 from the stock but 2 hours went by and it disappeared like thin air. Can I invest my money?
I won't talk too much on this thread post but all I could advice you as a member in here with me is to invest wisely,only invest what you could be able to afford when you lose it to crypto currency.

The idea of whether or not to invest in cryptocurrencies is quite subjective. This is so because it all depends on your knowledge on crypto investment and the exact coin you're thinking of inviting in

The idea of whether or not to invest in cryptocurrencies is quite subjective. This is so because it all depends on your knowledge on crypto investment and the exact coin you're thinking of inviting in
I believe most people that have been investing in crypto currency have been enjoying their returns in one way or the other, by just
Post automatically merged:

The idea of whether or not to invest in cryptocurrencies is quite subjective. This is so because it all depends on your knowledge on crypto investment and the exact coin you're thinking of inviting I
I believe most people that have been investing in crypto currency have been enjoying their returns in one way or the other, but just like you said, it all depends on your knowledge about the investment.

Seeing that the time you created this post is a bit far from now I hope you did invest in the crypto because you would have made almost double of your initial investment if not more during the bearish run.

Seeing that the time you created this post is a bit far from now I hope you did invest in the crypto because you would have made almost double of your initial investment if not more during the bearish run.
There are still people up till now that are not comfortable with cryptocurrency investment because they believe that it is volatile and risky as well.

There are still people up till now that are not comfortable with cryptocurrency investment because they believe that it is volatile and risky as well.
Of course, and there are people who just don't believe in the exciting features crypto currency holds, especially the elderly ones who think the youths are wasting time.

Of course, and there are people who just don't believe in the exciting features crypto currency holds, especially the elderly ones who think the youths are wasting time.
Ofcourse you won't really blame them , they will get to know it when the time comes and then it might be late for most of them. They may not have much ti do again

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back